Open Threats and Silent Promises

Ed's POV: I was in my office when I heard the noice. I shot up and looked around, the room was empty and the cameras were on. I could see several people moving about, headed to the room that was keeping Louis and Autumn. I cursed and ran out the door, no doubt everyone else was still asleep. I pumped my arms and turned the corner, Zayn beat me to it. He already had the gun pointed at me, pushing against my throat. "Well, aren't you a little late in trying to get here?" His voice was taunting, but firm. I swallowed and watched as Harry, who was sporting a black eye, opened the door. Zayn pushed me against the wall and growled lowly, "I dare you to fight back. I dare you to try and keep Autumn away from me any longer. I dare you to try and get my money. Each and every time I will be there to meet you, one step ahead of you. And you will not be able to stop me. The fact that you allowed Harry to keep the secret was your first mistake. And your second was thinking that you could take Autumn and not getting any type of punishment." 

       His fist connected with the side of my face, casuing me to groan in pain. Then he it me again and again, all his fury being placed into the punches that he aimed at my body. He stopped and looked at me, breathing hard he aimed the gun at my head, "Trust me Ed this is something that I didn't want to do three weeks ago, but you taking Autumn from me was the last straw. Do you have anything to say before I pull thr triger?" I could see Autumn limping out of the room, her eyes landing on Zayn's back, "Zayn!" She yelled. He turned and I took my chance. I lunged and wrapped my arms around his neck. He dropped the gun, but Harry  pulled one out. He leveled it at my head and clicked the bullet into place. I squeezed Zayn's neck, cutting off his air flow, wanting to leave some damage before I died. Autun shrieked and grabbed the gun that had fallen at her feet. She didn't have much expirecnece with gun's I assumed, but was soon shown wrong when she clicked the bullet into place and pulled the triger. 

Autumn's POV: I leaned my head back against the wall and watched Louis pace the floor, "Knowing Zayn, he knows by now and he is freaking out. I bet Ed wants the one thing that has a lot of meaning in his life, the moeny that he earend when he was in slavery." I gasped and Louis froze, "You didn't know about that I am guessing." i shook my head and he sighed. "When Zayn was younger he had nothing, his parents had been murdered, no siblings willing to take him in. So, he had to sell himslef into slavery just to get a meal and somwhere to sleep. He was in it for twelve years, he was a sex slave for both males and females, he had to clean houses and make their dinners, and in exchange he got food and a bed, and very little moeny. But he saved it, those twelve years were the worst in his life, but he keeps the money. He hasn't spent a dime of it since he earned it. It reminds him of the time that he had nothing, and now he has everything. The money that he earns from selling drugs and everyting else that he does, he claims is worthless, nothing to him. He didn't earn it fairly, the money that he actualy worked for, now thats were he earned it fairly. 

        He doesn't like people taking pity of that time in his life so please don't make him feel bad for not telling you or anything. Just stay focused on moving forward on your relationship." Louis face was sunken and drooping with saddness, that i knew was also reflected on mine aswell, I didn't know how to respond to the news of Zayn's history. It was something that made me respect him, for doing the one thing that may have brought shame to him when he was going through it, but it now reminds him of the things that he overcame. I'm not proud of the decisons that he is making now, but it is something that I won't judge him about. 

        After Louis had told me Zayn's story, I leaned my head back against the wall and thought things through. He had to have been in his teens when all of that had started to happen. To loose his parents than any familg that he had left, leaving him to fend for himself. It made me sick with pain. I never would have thought that people could be so cruel, to just let you brother live on the streets, then sell his body into slavery, for both males and females. I shivered at that last thought. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me, it was the only thing that I could do at a time like this.