Stuck

"Elijah Please!" I shouted pulling and shaking him but he was stuck. Another version of him that was haunting the civilians and causing bloodshed approached me. I was just looking at the stuck one who was helpless and broken.
"Okay. We're running out of time. Jade RUN!!! Please. You can get hurt." Elijah shouted jerking my hand away.
"No one will get hurt. We're in your mind, genius!" I shouted while the wanton winds continued to play with my hair.
"Elijah! Listen to me. I am your girlfriend. You are the best person I know. You saved me. I am not going anywhere. I don't know what kind of person you were and I don't care because I know you've changed. We all do bad things. We just didn't have a thousand years to be mad at the world. I can't even imagine the torment you've faced over these years being the shoulder on which everyone relies. It's time to be a little selfish, love. It's time to lean on my shoulder. I will always be with you. And I will love you. Always and forever." Tears strolled my eyes as I said these years and my grip loosened on his arm. I

 looked into his brown eyes which were watery as well. He leaned towards me and whispered, "I'll love you too. Always and forever."

We were abruptly awoken and were gasping. I looked at breathless Elijah and He locked his eyes in mine. Freya rushed and hugged Elijah. Elijah hugged her and whispered, " I'm okay. "

Klaus began to tell Elijah how grateful he was that he was okay. I stepped out to give the siblings some space. I went to the balcony to get some fresh air and met little Hope's gaze afterward.

"Hey, Aunt Jade!... Look! Nik and Henry are making a mess in my room." Hope complains. I chuckle and follow her to scold Cami and Klaus's son along with Freya and Keelin's. After calming the children down, I went back to see Elijah waiting on the front porch. I frowned and went nearer.

"Hey, you doing better?" I asked Elijah. He nodded and gave me a small adorable smile. 
"You're so beautiful when you play 'warrior princess.' He said and I replied with a laugh.

"Really?" I asked crossing my arms. He pulled me closer and lifted me to carry in his room followed by our giggles.

After watching a movie and snuggling, he whispered, "Thank you for saving me. I love you so much." 

"I love you too, Mr. Suit and Tie," I joked, making him throw a pillow at me.

We slept in that night and it was a bittersweet ride but it got me thinking about something in the middle of the night. Elijah is a vampire and an original too. He is a man that holds impeccable power. What am I ?  I am just a simple human whose health is also not very good. The only thing I can do is get pregnant by vampires which I have not yet and it is surprising. What if I can't do that too? Elijah is immortal. I am going to be dead in some years and if not, I would be all old and wrinkly and he will still be him. Anyway, I shove my thoughts of overthinking away and slept.

I woke up and saw Elijah still sleeping. That poor soul must have been exhausted. I just do my morning routine and grab my paint equipment. I head to the personal studio in the Mikaelson mansion which Klaus gifted me and start to make a painting. I want something to stand out. Among all the other paintings, I want my paintings to be different. I want my work to stand out. I take a step back to spectate my half-done painting and think about what I can do. I get startled by a knock on the door and smiled to see my lovely boyfriend Elijah.

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty," I said and he came and he buried his head in my shoulders.

"What're you working on, my lovely?"  He asked in his sleepy voice which drove me crazy.

"Just a painting," I replied.

"Painting!!?  You are in an art studio and are painting?" He replied with sarcasm and a mischievous grin. I rolled my eyes and kissed him passionately.

"I am just thinking of doing something different with this painting. It is the view of the summer sky and the waterfall at my mother's lakehouse." 

"It is beautiful, dearest," He said which made me smile.

"Thank you, but something is missing... OH! I got an idea!"  I squeal.

"What?" He asked excitedly.

"My theme is going to be, "Magnificent fiction" and I am going to paint beautiful sceneries from fantasy books and fairytales. And I am gonna call the whole event, "Sometimes, you need a dose of fiction to escape dull reality."

"That's a wonderful idea, sweetheart." He hugged me.

He went away to deal with his business while I turned the view of my mother's lakehouse into a divine scenery. It took me 6 hours.

 It took me 6 hours

I had paint all over my outfit and Elijah came in to call me to bed. He was starstruck after seeing that painting.

"Honey, this is ethereal. I absolutely love it." He said. I widened my eyes in surprise and happiness.

"Thanks! Now let's get outta here. I am exhausted." I walk and Elijah grabs my arm and lifts me. I gasp in surprise and chuckle.

"You don't have to walk, sweetheart." He giggled and kissed my forehead before carrying me down the stairs.