Left out

It was the perfect dinner. The soft moonlight kissing the gorgeous cheeks of Jade and our laughs and her complaining about her peers was very amusing. She cleaned up the dishes while I made the bed. She wore her usual furry nightdress as she was vulnerable to cold. I was laying in the bed with my usual white shirt and black pajamas waiting for her.  She held a hot water bottle in her hand. She tied her hair back in a bun and got into the bed with me. 

"God, what a long day!" She whispered and snuggled into the blanket.

"Good night gorgeous," I said which made her snort.

"Night." She replied. Her back was facing me. She wrapped her hands around her abdomen and winced a little.

Jade's POV:

It's been half an hour since I am in bed but I just can't sleep. These cramps are getting worse and worse. I am tossing and turning but I'm afraid I'll wake Elijah. My back was facing him. After a few moments, I could feel his arm wrapping its way around my waist. He pulled me closer and I moved. 

"I woke you up, didn't I?" I whispered.

"It's okay, sweetheart." He whispered back and kissed my hair from the back. My mind was so relieved and free in his arms. I've never felt more secure before but my body was in constant pain. I feel his hand gently massaging my stomach. I let out a few deep breaths of ease.

"God, you brilliant bastard. How am I gonna repay you?" I whispered which made him chuckle.

"You will once you're well." He said with an evil smirk. I knew it was there. I couldn't see it but I bet it was there. I blush a little and let out a nervous chuckle.

I woke up in the morning. My cramps were better but not gone. It still hurt like a motherfucker! I woke up and my hair was messy. I was cranky. The expression I had on my face was frustration and depression. I got up and got ready. After I cleaned up the mess in the bathroom. I went down and had breakfast with my hubby dubby. 

Elijah's POV:

I made breakfast and I saw Jade coming down the stairs and she smelled like rose and lavender. She was awfully quiet today. She had that 'done with everyone's shit' expression on her face. 

"You smell-" 

"Yaa new perfume." She said stuffing bread into her mouth.

"It's nice."

"Thanks."

I went to college and took the exam. Elijah picked me up and asked if Penelope or the guys bothered me. I said no and we went home. I was in bed as soon as we got home. I was sitting on the bed with a frown on my face and pouting like a furious child. Elijah was home after a few hours and he entered the room and removed his coat. My furious gaze with squinting eyes followed him wherever he went. He looked at me and sat on the side of the bed.

"Everything okay?" He asked with a stutter.

"Where were you?"

"I was running some errands for Rebekah and Marcel's wedding."

"Oh."

He pulled me closer and kissed me with all his affection. It automatically put me in a better mood. I chuckled a little when he pulled back and kissed my cheek. 

"Better now?" He asked looking at my smiling face. I nodded and looked down blushing.

"So, your exams got over today?" He asked.

"Yaa," I said. He frowned at the lack of enthusiasm in my answer.

"Did someone piss off my little wife?" He asked tickling me a little but not too much. I jerk his hand playfully and chuckle a little.

"Everyone is going on a trip and no one invited me."

"Oh. Is that so?"

"Ya. Not even Theo and Eliana."

"Well, where are they going?"

"Las Vegas."

"Well, I can take you to Paris, sweetheart."

"I know you can and you will... but I feel so left out."

"I am sorry you feel that way." He said kissing my forehead made me smile and hug him. I snuggled into his arms and whispered, "You're the best."  He tucked my hair behind my ear and my eyes widened at this gesture. HE DID WHAT? I pull back and look at him with an amazing face.

"I AM GONNA CRY... YOU DID WHAT?" I whisper yelled. He was confused.

"what?" He asked.

"The tucking my hair behind the ear just like they do it in the romantic movies. All the romantic movies, it's there. I can't believe you did it!!!" I said squealing. He giggled and shook his hand.

"You're a sucker for romance, aren't you?" He said. I giggled and hugged him again. He laughed at my childishness.

The week passed and Eliana was just mad at me for not calling her immediately after Elijah kissed me. But it got resolved and they eventually invited me to the trip. I was chilling in bed when Elijah got home.

"Heyy, how was your day?" He asked putting his coat away.

"Well, it's much better now," I said and kissed him passionately. I pulled back and smiled at him. He grabbed my ass, I jumped at the action and he started kissing me passionately as ever. He slammed the door and threw me on the bed. I was just following his lead. He ran his fingers under my skirt and unbuttoned it. He unzipped my top and I unbuttoned his white shirt. He removed his pants while showering kisses on my back. I was moaning the whole time. He unclasped my bra and removed my underwear. He was in his boxers by then. He stepped back and admired my body which made me blush and my ears were red.

"You're breathtaking, my love." He said which made my heart skip a beat.

He kissed my entire body and removed his boxers. I was so nervous and was scared. He looked at me and I  gave him approval. "You sure?" he whispered. I nodded. He inserted himself in me slowly. I bit my lip to stop screaming. Half by pain and half by pleasure. It was better than anything I expected and I couldn't imagine doing it with anyone other than him. After some time, we were laying down on the bed catching our breaths. I turned facing my back towards Elijah. I was covering my face and nervously chuckling under my breath. 

"Hey listen, Jade, I want to tell you something."  He said running his fingers in my hair. I was anxious and widened my eyes. It was my first time, was I not good?  He is a thousand years old. Did he not like me? I quickly got up looked at him.

"Elijah Mikaelson, Don't tell me I did something wrong. Was I not good? OH MY GOD." I exclaimed. He laughed and pulled me back to him.

"No, you were incredible, my love." He said laughing and running his hand around my back. I let out a sigh of relief and hit his face with a pillow.

"Don't scare me like that, you asshole!" I whisper yelled. He chuckled and kissed me.