The office party

I woke up late the next morning. I met Freya and chatted with her. She seemed very nice. I met Cami, Keelin, and Hope. I went to college and we talked the whole day after it. Everyone was super nice. In the evening, Elijah came home and smiled at me and I returned it. 

"Listen, Jade Um. I am holding a last-minute party tonight at my office since they insisted on me celebrating the wedding. Will you please come with me ?" He asked.

"Sure. Um, give me 15 minutes to get ready."

"Take your time." 

I went in and got dressed. Rebekah lent me a formal dark purple dress that was very pretty and it matched with Elijah's suit. I took my purse and went into the living room. Elijah saw me with his lovely gaze and I returned it. I don't know why I am feeling the way I do. But I am thinking about him 24/7. 

"You look phenomenal." He said.

"Thank you and you look...... well you look like you," I said stuttering and he laughed.

"You're not good at compliments." I rolled my eyes at this comment and we drove to his office. He was the boss man. Everyone respected him. It felt nice being referred to as 'Mrs. Elijah Mikaelson'. I socialized properly with his peers and Marcel and Diego were the ones that were closest to Elijah and his family. 

"You are beautiful. Why did a lady like you marry a boring Elijah Mikaelson?" Diego joked but I saw Elijah offended by this joke.

"A lady like me is lucky to have a man like your boss," I replied which made him smile and the group giggled and was cheering. We stayed up for the after-party and I was forced to have some drinks with his peers he said it was okay and  I was a little tipsy. We went home eventually. I could not keep my head straight. He escorted me to the room and we both got changed.

"Thank you so much for doing this. Now, they will stop nagging me." He said.

"No problem, hubby dubby," I said and laid on the ground.

"What simple object turns you on?" I asked. I was pretty drunk and he laughed.

"Honey, you're drunk."  He said jokingly.

"Answer the question," I said.

"I don't know but  I kinda have a Sir Kink." He said.

"WOAH. who would have known ?"

"What about you?"

"I am a virgin but the sexiest object is ... handcuffs," I said.

"WE HAVE A WINNER." He said on which we laughed heartily and then we both went to bed. The next morning, I was hungover but had to go to college. Because it is what it is. I got ready and saw Elijah downstairs making breakfast. I went and we had a nice meal. He told me more about the origin of the Mikaelson family.

"So, you're type is basically brunette baddies. your life was a disaster. How are you not depressed or something?" I said stuffing waffle into my mouth. He chuckled.

"Well, It is what it is. when are your exams coming up?" He said.

"Starting this week."

"Good luck."

"Thanks."

"Nik is here if you need any help. He is fond of art."

"Nice. Hey, I should get going. Thanks for the breakfast sweetie." I said and left.

Elijah's  POV:

She is spectacular. Everyone at work loved her. She has nice communication skills. I did not know that she is an extrovert. She is innocent and just perfect. I don't know how she'll survive among the Mikaelsons. I am off to work. New Orleans is a hectic city.

Jade's POV:

I love college but today sucked. Both Theo and Eliana are absent and I am so bored right now. I think I should do anything else. I feel like bunking classes and doing something wild. I miss my sister and my niece. Should I go see them? Maybe I should. I mean I should abuse my credit card now that dad and Elijah are paying for them. I bought flight tickets to Pasadena. I texted Elijah not to wait up and I am gonna be staying at Eliana's to finish homework and let's go! It was a three-hour flight. I got off the plane and took a cab to my sister's house. We met and I spent time with her and my niece. That was the nicest time I had there. We played and shared stories. I told her that dad married me to a 1000-year-old person. She was married to a vampire herself. She felt sorry for not coming and maybe she would've saved it from happening but I told her it was okay. It was hard for her too. Her daughter just had appendix surgery. It was late and I thought I should go. I took a flight and was in New Orleans around 2:00 am. I went to Eliana's as I had an old key to her apartment and was surprised to see her crying on her couch. I rushed to her and took her in my arms.

"What happened El?" I said whilst she buried her head into my shoulder.

"I think I might be pregnant. I slept with Eddy this weekend and I am two days late." She said sobbing.

"Have you taken a test yet?" I asked.

"No."

"Come on. There's a gas station across the street. They have a drugstore."

"Ok."

We went there and we bought a few pregnancy tests. Eliana was anxious and impatient. So, she insisted to take the test in the drug store bathroom. 

"Oh my god. I can't look at this. You hold this." She handed me the test. After a minute I saw the test.

"It's negative." We both let out a sigh of relief and hugged each other. I threw the test in my purse and hugged Eliana who was so overwhelmed with everything. We went home and I spent the night at Eliana's. I went home the next day and saw Elijah on the couch.

"Hey, how was last night?"

"Crazy."

"what?"

"Nevermind. I am making some coffee. want some?"

"No, thank you."