Soo-Hyun after a beat nodded and hug Jisoo.

"I know you love to experiment baby and you know I support you wholeheartedly even if I repair the whole estate but please take in mind that your mom has the tendency to taste everything. So warn me in advance next time so that I can watch out for your mommy. Do you understand?" Jisoo nodded.

Soo-Hyun kiss Jisoo's cheek and forehead.

"GROUP HUG!" Go-Eun shouted.

So-Hye, Taeyhung and Hanbin run towards Go-Eun and joined their group hug. Jennie gently drag me to the pile, I tried to protest but it falls on deaf ears. Go-Eun opened her arms wide enough so Jen and I can fit in to their group hug.

I am so happy.

After the group hug we all went back to our seats.

Jen's apologizing profusely while removing all the confetti that was stuck to my hair.

"I am so sorry precious for this." I smile at Jennie.

"What are you sorry for Jen-Jen? Can't you see? I am happy and enjoying this. I am grateful that you invited me." Jennie sigh in relief.

"I don't think this stuff will be remove just by picking on it. I think a shower would be the best option.!" Jennie said.

"Fine by me." I shrug my shoulders.

"Come on then." Jennie hold my hand and we stand up.

"Where are you going Jen?" Go-Eun ask Jennie. Soo-Hyun was talking to one of their staff and periodically glancing at his wife to check on her.

"Lisa needs a shower mommy." Jennie explained.

Go-Eun cutely lift her eyeglasses up her eyes and replied "That's a good idea! Soo-Hyun come on. Let's take a shower!"

Soo-Hyun look at his wife and nodded eagerly.

Soo-Hyun lift Go-Eun in his arms and runs up the stairs. We can all hear Go-Eun's giggle. For a second I got worried because Soo-Hyun might trip on the stairs. Their staircase has so many steps after all.

"Eeew." I turn around and saw Jen's siblings are grimacing.

Why?

I look up at Jennie for some kind of explanation but she just shook her head at me.

Owkie dowkie then.

Jen look at So-Hye and said "Can you please lend Lisa some clothes Princess?"

"Oh no. It's okay." I tried to protest but as usual it falls on deaf ears.

"Absolutely. Come on." So-Hye excitedly replied.

She lead the way and we follow her. Taeyhung, Hanbin and Jisoo also followed.

It was fascinating to see an elevator inside a house.

"Why do you need an elevator?" I ask.

Taeyhung shrug his shoulders "Easy. We are lazy."

"I am the exception!" So-Hye exclaimed.

"True. So-Hye rarely use the elevator." Hanbin agreed.

Apparently, their room are all on the third floor.

So-Hye told me to take a shower first and then she'll deliver my clothes.

I agreed.

Jennie opened her room and I was shock. Her room was so massive. It was bigger than my parent's house.

 It was bigger than my parent's house