"Then lots of food will be wasted.!"

"Oh, you'll be surprised Lisa.!" Lisa looked at daddy asking him to elaborate what he said.

"In this house Lisa, wasting food is a mortal sin." Daddy explained.

I saw the rest of my family nodding solemnly.

I guide Lisa to the dining table and let her sit beside me while So-Hye sat on

Lisa's other side.

"Lisa do you want to lead the prayer?" Daddy ask.

Lisa's eyes brighten and she eagerly nodded.

"Lord, thank you for all the blessing that you gave us. Thank you for letting me meet the wonderful family of Jen-Jen. Thank you for all the food that you provide for us. AMEN!"

We all chorus an Amen and starts to eat.

Lisa started bouncing on the chair.

"This chair's so soft." She giggle.

"Right? It really also helps if my hemorrhoids acts up." Jisoo over shared.

"Jisoo! The hell?!" I exclaimed.

Jisoo shrug her shoulders. "I am telling the truth Unnie! Specially if our food's spicy, it's really painful to poop. Right Hanny?"

Hanbin stops whatever he's doing and look at Jisoo.

"Pardon?" He ask.

"I told our Unnie that soft cushion helps to relieve the pain of hemorrhoids and pain in pooping after eating spicy food."

Why are we talking about hemorrhoids and for god sakes poop in front of the food?!

"Oh yes. That's true."Hanbin agreed.

"Honey do you want me to check your bumbum?" Mommy hilariously offered Jisoo.

Jisoo shrug her shoulders and shamelessly said. "If you want to mommy."

"Love what the heck?" Daddy shouts.

Mommy pats daddy's shoulder.

"Don't worry Soo-Huyn, I can do this. I even know what's a prostate is so I know what I am doing. I am practically a professional." Mommy bragged.

Prostate? I don't even want to know how she knows that word.

Daddy tried to protest but mommy just shush him.

I gave Lisa small portions of everything so she can taste all the dishes that Grampa G cooked.

I didn't know I was staring at Lisa fondly until a table napkin was thrown at my head.

I glare at Taeyhung and he mouth "You're fucking creepy!"

Which made my other siblings giggle.

I scowl at them.

It's not my fault if watching precious eat was mesmerizing.

I point at our dad who's doing the same thing.

All five of us discretely crumple our table napkins and at the same time throw it at dad.

It was funny because all our aim was on point. We all hit his face.

"What the fuck?!" He shouts. Confused on why we suddenly attack him with all our table napkins.

"You're being creepy daddy" So-Hye giggled.

"No I am not! I am just anticipating if your mommy wants another serving of food!"

All five of us arched our eyebrows. We perfected this move since we are young.