ex lovers

Wonyoung and Yujin had broken up over a misunderstanding, will they get back together?

Author pov:

"Hurry up you slow puppy! I heard from leesoo that today's lunch is barbecue! Let's go!"

Kim Gaeul, a 19 year old senior gushed out while she dragged her friend out of the classroom as fast as she could, she was quite excited for today's menu as the cafeteria was serving barbecue, meat, tonkatsu and kimpap, so it was no surprise she wouldn't want to get out quickly.

"Geez- Yah! YAH! Don't tug on my jacket! I'm coming I'm coming! My gosh"

A girl named Ahn Yujin complained and shouted at gauel as the girl pulled her with so much strength that even she didn't know her friend had.

But gaeul could care less about her dear friend right now, all she wanted was to eat for her tummy to stop growling so loudly.

As the two walked out of their classroom, gaeul hurridly sped walked towards the cafeteria as she squished thru the crowd of students blocking her goal. Yujin was getting sick of her friend grabbing her jacket opening, she stopped in a hault making gaeul stop aswell and looked at her with eyebrows furrowed.

But before she could say anything, Yujin grabbed the hand where gaeul was holding her jacket and intertwined it with hers.

"Stop grabbing my jacket" she rolled her eyes, "it'll stretch the fabric you grandma"  she stated next.

"Psh shut up, I did that since you were walking too slow" she glared daggers at Yujin but decided to just focus back on reaching the cafeteria.

The two soon reached their destination with hands still intertwined with one another.

Gaeul turned around and faced Yujin "Yah, what do you want to eat? I'll get it for you"

"Ouhh~ your treat unnie?"The younger said, excited.

"Yeah yeah whatever" rolling Her eyes and hitting her shoulder

"Well," Yujin contemplated on what to get as she looked thru the menu.

"I'll get gimpap and meat, I'm not that hungry today"

"Alrightttt gimpap and meat it is." She nodded and Began to walk towards the line but stopped and looked at Yujin.

"Oh! And find a seat while I go line up" she stated and went back towards the line.

Yujin chuckled and shook her head before finding a place to sit, she scanned thru the cafeteria tables hoping to see any vacant seats around.

Unfortunately she couldn't find one but did find leesoo eating alone with a phone in her hand.

She went up to the middle schooler and sat down next to her, earning a slight gasp from leesoo.

"Oh its just you unnie" leesoo exlaimed as her hands were near her chest, trying to calm her rapid heart since she got a bit frightened.

The girl laughed but shrugged.

"Mind if we accompany you here?"

"You meab with you and gaeul unnie?" She asked earning a nod in return

"Sure, I don't mind. Don't have friends anyway" now it was her turn to shrug then went back onto her phone after.

"Im Suprised the student council's sister has no friends, considering she's quite pretty don't ya think?" Yujin stated, referring to the girl infront of her.

Leesoo pouted and sulked, "I thought you were my friend unnie" facing the older "minju unnie and all of my unnies are my friends"

Yujin laughed at the pouting leesoo while she crossed her arms, pretending to think.