pleasantly surprised

Wonyoung being tired after a long day of work and her loving girlfriend taking care of her.

(This was made when ive wasn't introduced yet)

Wonyoung's schedules for the last 3 weeks were physically and mentally exhausting, the maknae of IZONE was tired. Really tired, the members saw how she would immediately drop dead on the couch after hectic schedules, eunbi didn't like that all, the members too. But it was her girlfriend yujin who hated it the most.

She was at Japan with 5 other izone members for schedule purposes and could not be there for her girlfriend. She hated it when she heard that wonyoung would faint or sometimes doze of work. She hated when she face times her girlfriend she looked tired, physically and mentally tired. She hated how her manager made her do alot of photoshoots, going to events and etc.

She called her manager and said to give the younger a month off of work since she needed it badly, she knew her manager was going to say no but she stopped him and said "listen oppa, if you don't give my wonyoung the break she deserves ill make you regret your life decisions" and it probably made him scared so he agreed to clear her schedules.

When wonyoung heard that she could have a month off work she couldn't be happier, she'll definitely sleep alot and some self care.

"Babe! I have great news" wonyoung and yujin were currently facetiming each other

"Oh really~? What is it baby?" The older asked pretending she didn't know

"Manager oppa said I could have 1 month off work, and today I slept like a baby"

Yujin chuckled. She was happy to see her being energetic and not being tired

"But you are a baby" yujin teased the younger, she saw her pouting which made her laugh

"Tsk whatever" wonyoung glared at her girlfriend thru the screen before changing the topic

"Btw yuijinie, when will you and the eonnies come back? I missed you"

"I'm sorry my love but we won't be back until the next 2 weeks, and I also missed my wonnie very much"

"That long?!?! Hmph" Wonyoung was a bit disappointed, she wanted to spend the rest of her day off with her girlfriend but she couldn't

"I'm sorry wonnie, I'm also mad that i can only spend 3 weeks of your day off with me"

"Its alright baby"

They have been talking for about 15 minutes before yujin had to get back from her work but not before saying I love you's to each other.

On the 2nd day of wonyoungs day off she had to attend an event that her manager forgot to cancel.

"I'll surely be killed by your girlfriend wonyoungie" the manager said in a slightly shakey tone

"Its okay oppa I won't tell" they both laughed and went Inside the event.

By the time the event has finished it had already been dark out, wonyoung changed to her comfortable clothes and went inside the van. It was pretty tiring for her since her body was still kinda sore and tired, she didn't blame her manager tho, she only had to attend one event anyways.

"I feel so tired, I can't wait to go home" Wonyoung was really sleepy but decided to face time her girlfriend

"Thats weird...her schedules are usually finished at this hour" her eyebrows creased a bit, she figured that yujin also had a tiring day and just slept.

Speaking of sleep, she decided to sleep for a bit and would wake up when they arrive.

...