Revenge (short story)

Wonyoung got cheated on her ex, so she decided to flex her new girlfriend on social media in hopes to piss him off

(Not requested)

Author pov:

Wonyoung gripped her phone tightly, she saw her exes Instagram and saw him with another girl just 5 months after their break up. It's not like she still loved him or anything, it was just how his new girlfriend and her were quite similar in style and how the way they act which made her think he still hasn't moved on.

Pity, unlike him she had already found a new lover just 3 months after the two had broken up. Wonyoung didn't like to say she was inlove with him, she wanted to think that she was doing an experimental research, to practice how to treat the person she loves before actually doing it.

She honestly didn't care that much about her ex and when she found out he was cheating on her she didn't really care since she already had eyes for someone.

And that someone happens to be on top of her right now.

She moved her phone outta her face to see an all smiley Yujin staring back at her, signalling her girlfriend to lay her head on my chest which the puppy gladly did.

"What are you doing baby?" She asked calmly.

"I want your attention my love" her girlfriend Yujin giggled kissing both sides of her cheeks and wrapping her hands around tightly around wonyoung's slim petite waist.

Wonyoung gave her a warm smile, whenever she's with yujin her stomach twists and turns while her heart won't stop beating rapidly, she was sure whipped and in love with this one.

"Baby, I was thinking if you were okay if I can post a picture of you on insta?" Stroking the girl's hair with her fingers.

"Of course I don't mind darling" she answered with no hesitation what so ever

Blushing at the pet name, wonyoung still manage to keep herself calm, taking out her phone and opened the Instagram app

While scrolling thru photos of Yujin she had took, the girl on top of her slowly rose up from the bed and began to continuously peck her girlfriend's lips, Jaw and cheeks.

Her girlfriend giggled but decided not to stop her cause why would she?

"I love you yujinie"giving her a sincere smile.

Even if they had only been dating for a few months, the two were really Madly inlove with each other, and it felt like they were destined to be together.

Yujin's heart squeezed in a good way as she planted a delicate soft kiss on her lips.

"I love you too my love, always."

The two didn't say anything after, they just stared at each other. Not saying anything, but the two felt very connected with one another in the moment

Wonyoung snaked her arms around Yujin and pulled her in for a deep kiss. Not noticing her notifications on her phone were buzzing like crazy after the tweet she made

for_everyoung10

Liked by lizlovesme and 10,856 others

My baby and I in red🏳️‍🌈❤
#powercouple

View all 347 comments..

lizlovesme: thanks to your ex, you're now gay as fuck.

E(liz)abeth replied to reilovesme: honey, language please.

lizlovesme: I'm sorry baby <333

Hussey03: girlboss!!! You don't need a man!!

Ryuryu_shin: @chaeryy♡ look baby another gay couple

Chaeryy♡: wahhhh!!! Congratulations!!!

Witchinghour: when can I experience this..?🤡😭

Chae_chaewon: 👻👻👻

Yena_jiguma: I SEE YOU GUYS AT SCHOOL AND NOW ON SOCIAL MEDIA?!? TOO MUCH PDA😭😭

hyemhyemu: minju says you guys look good together.

Chaefestival: congratulations our babies~ happy 2 month anniversary by the way~!

Minjin: wow, replacing me for a girl really? I'm still better than her.

Cutieleesoo replied too minjin: shut up you douche bag, the only reason why wonyoung unnie gave you a chance because she wanted to practice being a better girlfriend for yujinie. Now you get it? You were just an experimental boyfriend and wonyoung unnie could careless about you right now.

(Lets pretend that everyone who saw that comment, commented her for being straight forward and complementing her)

Lesbianpride: NO MATTER GAY,STRAIGHT OR BI, LESBIAN, TRANSGENDER LIFE IM ON THE RIGHT TRACK BABY I WAS BORN THIS WAYY.🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

...
after the couple had been done being all lovey dovey with each other, the two decided to check on their post, to their surprise alot of people showered them with complements, and supporting them wholeheartedly.

upon seeing leesoo's response she made to minjin, they smiled and cheered like proud parents.

"Didnt know leesoo could be such a badass" wonyoung commented, leaning her head against yujin's shoulder

"Maybe she was sick and tired of him being such a big baby all the time and whining about shit" her girlfriend replied while she wrapped her hands around her waist.

"Hmm, yeah. Anyways baby, do you want to go with me to the mall? I need new clothes and need to buy some groceries." Looking at her girlfriend's reaction

"Of course baby, I'll just go change." Giving her a peck on the lips before leaving to change.

Wonyoung just sat there. A small smile was present.

Contented with her life and most importantly,her girlfriend. She sighed happily and then proceeded to change as well

.
.
.

.
.
.

Please look forward for tomorrow since I'll be publishing a more longer oneshot. And please don't be shy to ask for request, or else I won't be able to write and publish annyeongz for yallz, my head is running out of damn ideas.

Byee!!