18

some time passed, while everyone started to fall asleep. namra came to me and held on to my hand. she said nothing though, so I leaned against the wall and smiled at her while she held it.

"you're the best friend anyone could ever wished for" namra said softly, and I smiled. "I love you" I said chuckling. "literally forgot I'm beside you" su-hyeok muttered and scoffed.

"I smell jealousy" namra said and I nodded in agreement. "I love you too" namra told me and smiled.

"I l0vE yOu tOo" su-hyeok mimicked only to receive glares from the both of us. he stared at me and frowned. "I love you too" I said and I saw him fight back a smile but failed.

such an idiot. my idiot.

soon namra dozed off, and laid on my shoulder. I dozed off too leaning my head on Nam-Ra's head.

- - -

soon morning came. I slowly opened my eyes to see everyone still sleeping. I turned to the boy beside me. he was mumbling something.

" I love ryujin so much..." he said and my eyes widen . man he dreaming bout me ? IF HE KNOWS ANOTHER RYUJIN IM KILLING HIM.

I watch as su-hyeok slowly flutter open his eyes. "goodmorning" he uttered, in raspy voice.

"goodmorn-" I started only to be interrupted my daesu yawning loudly. "that's one way to interrupt the romantic scene" gyeongsu said glaring at daesu.

oh he's awake !?

Nam-Ra started to lift her head from my shoulder and leaned against the wall. she looked at me and managed a smile, I did the same.

I watched as daesu stood up and walked towards ha-ri , Wujin and another girl. "I... " he started

"You?" the girl asked. " I think you're the perfect girl. " daesu continued . "What? You freak." Wujin said.

"Hey. What's wrong with you?" I asked laughing alittle and Wujin nodded and pointed to daesu and turn his index in circles just somewhere above his ear, calling daesu agree. which I nodded so quickly to.

" I watched you when you were shooting your arrows, I saw you train every morning. I went to every tournament and cheered for you. Caught myself yelling "copper beauty" a few times. I really liked you for many years." daesu said and I gasped. Wujin covered ha-ri ears. causing me to chuckle lightly.

Wujin looked so shocked, disgusted, confused, annoyed anything possible really. " Now... I wanna be a man, not just a fan. I'm gonna die, anyway. I just wanna say what I want first." daesu continued. then I looked to suhyeok who was so intrigued in this.

"Cool." the short hair girl said and I can tell I'm going to love her. she looked to me and I chuckled and we both end up giggling. "You're Dae-su, right? You call my brother "brother-in-law"? " ha-ri asked. "Yeah. So that means you knew."Dae-su said shyly.

"Brother-in-law, you told her?" Dae-su asked. "Yeah, I might have." Wujin said. ha-ri raised her hand up to daesu and daesu helped her up. this is so unlike ha-ri . the two shook hands. "Must be nice to meet me."  ha-ri said.

"Yes." daesu said looking at the floor shyly. "Then you're okay with dying?"ha-ri asked smiling lightly. i internally partied because I really like where this is going. " Yes!" daesu said ever so excitedly causing me to put a hand over my mouth.

" What? Today?" daesu asked rethinking what he said. I chuckled. "stop laughing at people's misery" Su-hyeok said putting a hand over my shoulder.

"shut up, this is funny" I said. "make me" he whispered into my ears and I turned around so quickly and looked at him with my eyes ever so big.

he chuckled . then I heard groaning I turned around to see ha-ri beating daesu and I leaned back on su-hyeok and died of laughter.

daesu slowly crawled away and begged Wujin for help but was to no avail. then crawled behind me and su-hyeok. "aish, I'm not your barrier man" I said then stood up holding out a hand for su-hyeok.

but daesu took it. I sighed and pushed his hands away and reached down to take my boyfriend's hand. then walk to the other side.

daesu ended up finding a basket of ball to block himself . " stop her Wujin!!" daesu shouted as ha-ri took the volleyballs and hit daesu.

"no, GET HIM SIS!" Wujin cheered.

- - -

then we actually came up with a plan, well su-hyeok and I . we told them and they were now working.

ha-ri came to me to help cut the zip ties. "who's that guy" she asked. "which guy?" I asked acting confused and she zapped the side of my tummy. I groaned, and su-hyeok came "you ok?" he asked.

I blushed alittle, because it really wasn't that big of a deal, but he cares. "which guy?" ha-ri repeated what I said then stared at me with her "you serious?" look .

I nodded to suhyeok and told him to go help joonyeong who was clearly struggling, he was hesitant and gave me a second look but I nodded and sent him off.

"yea him?" ha-ri asked. "su-hyeok... my future husband" I said smiling at while saying my future husband. "aish, baby sister is inlove" ha-ri said. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"you should totally consider daesu" I said and she hit the back of my head. "you're so abusive" I whined jokingly. "I still have the bruise from when you hit my back last week. who's abusive now?" she asked.

I shrugged and walked away, hearing her chuckle. I walked then the short haired girl pulled my arm. "should we have it up or down" pointing to the wood.

so that was what the fuss was all about. "let's vote" I said. everyone sat Infront of me. namra walked beside me . "hey who are you? come here and vote" the short hair girl called. "class prez" namra said.

"one, We make the outside higher." I said, I saw as they slowly raised their hands. I counted. "six votes." Nam-Ra said and I nodded.

"two. We fold the lids, make a box. " I said . "So that's four." namra said with her arms folded. "What the hell? I thought you were with us?" daesu asked Wujin. " I changed my mind. " Wujin said.

"Option one received the majority vote, so make the walls high." I said. "Wait. Your votes. If your both for option two, it's a tie." the girl with short hair said.

" Option one " namra said then the girl looks at me. "it's no longer a tie, 7-4, my vote won't make a difference" I said shrugging and went to work.

- - -

I walked to the group and su-hyeok looked at me. "you called me your future husband earlier" he said smiling from ear to ear. "you heard wrong" I said smacking his chest.

he grabbed my wrist and carried me so I'm sitting on one of the ball basket. he place not his hand at the side of my thighs.

"hey future wife" he said leaning forward, so close oh my. my heart is beating out of my chest. his lips is so near mine. I can feel him breathing.

"aye lovebirds stop it" gyeongsu said pointing at us as if giving us a last warning. I chuckled and pushed su-hyeok away lightly jumping off the ball basket.

su-hyeok put his hands around my waist. "I love you wife" he said.

butterflies.