11

I slowly made my way towards the table... there she was.. the girl from yesterday morning. she was smashing all the phones. I heard her bone starting to crack.

"what is it?" su-hyeok asked. "she's smasing the phone "I whispered. then one blue phone fell to the ground. cheongsan immediately crawled forward to take it .

then she saw us. shit. "IM GONNA KILL YOUUU" she shouted. gaining all the zombies attention. she crawled to us . "stop!" I whispered shouted. then the zombies that were coming at us slowly stopped and turned back.

the one that was on top of cheongsan crawled back. what was that. the girl turned her head to me. "you were the girl from yesterday morning  weren't you" she asked. I nodded .

"you smell different. you're not human. you're not zombie. you don't smell like me. you smell... more powerful. like your aura... it's very p-powe-powerful." she said then fell to the ground .

then she stood up and breath heavily. "give. me. the . phone." she said to cheongsan . then came charging at him, she hit him down .

Su-Hyeok through her to the cupboard and held my hand while I pulled cheongsan to his feet. we ran to the window.

" shit " cheongsan said. then ran back. "oi!" I whispered shouted. "TAKE RYUJIN AND GO! GO BACK I'LL BE RIGHT BACK" he said then went to take a new phone.

my eyes widen . no way I'm letting him be in the school with zombies everywhere, running around like that. "I need to follow him" I told su-hyeok . "no." he said then pulled me out closing the window after.

"bitch" I mumbled. "I heard that" he said. I rolled my eyes and climbed back .how am I supposed to face them? and then say 'the zombies won't bite me, but I left cheongsan there by himself' . god help me, make sure he's safe.

I climbed slowly. sometimes I feel su-hyeok's hand on my waist ensuring that I don't fall back. finally we reached the classroom window.

I climbed slowly and carefully. "Ryujin!" namra called out. "ah ryujin ah" Wujin called then they helped me in. "bare-su!" they called then helped su-hyeok in too.

"are you ok?" nam ra asked placing both her hands on my shoulder then checking my body for bruises or something. "yes I'm fine" I told her then she pulled me into her arms.

"don't run out like that. you're my only friend." she said. "I'm not planning to lose you" she continued and I chuckled. "you're not going to lose me! I'm going to annoy you your whole life" I said confidently.

"yah ryujin where's cheongsan" onjo asked. "we got separated in the teacher's office.. I'm sure he'll be fine " su-hyeok said coming towards us.

"are you serious ... oh shii" daesu said looking out of the window. "I'm sorry... for coming back without him" I said lowering my head. onjo just sighed and looked away.

I look and su-hyeok who also seemed ashamed and I held his hand. trying to tell him that everything will be fine soon I guess. his grip tightened.

onjo went to the window. I sat with su-hyeok and Nam-Ra . I saw su-hyeok take a quick look at on-jo's name tag that was in his pocket blazer . when he saw that I was looking at the it, he quickly put it back in the blazer then stared at me.

"go comfort her" I said nodding then smiled. "go on" I said ..then su-hyeok hesitantly stood up and walked towards onjo standing beside her looking out of the window.

I looked at Nam-Ra who was already looking at me. "why did you do that? you like him.. don't you?" she asked. "what are you talking about... me like su-hyeok? no......" I said uncertain of myself .