08

awhile went by.. and then we heard a knock. it was cheongsan at the door. he looked like he was whistling, then gyeongsu started whistling a tune . and I chuckled.

they've been bestfriend since young, this is so adorable.. after they finished whistling gyeongsu mumbled "freak" making me chuckle.

cheongsan than mouthed something along the line of "gyeongsu I will kill you" I turned to gyeongsu to see what he would do and he flipped cheongsan off in the most creative way ever making me burst out laughing.

then cheongsan hand signaled something. "what's he saying" gyeongsu asked me. I watch his hand sign closely. "uhh 30minutes? go out?" that was what I could make out. gyeongsu waved him off and looked at his fingers. cheongsan looked at me , I shrugged.

I stood up from the floor then sat on the table and swung my feet back and forth. "aish your fingers are ugly stop staring at them" I said making a pouty face.

gyeongsu chuckled . "shut up ah" he said . I chuckled. "no can do" I said sticking my tongue out at him while the door opened. Ms park walked in .

"both of you can come out already." Ms park said. "no, I said I'll do a full hour, and I will" gyeongsu said. ms park looked at me . "I want to say with gyeongsu" .

gyeongsu turned his spinny chair around and face me awkwardly I chuckled and he chuckled alittle too. "c'mon you've been saying you want to go out for the past 10 minutes." gyeongsu said.

"how can I leave my dearest gyeongsu oppa behind" I said holding onto my chest dramatically and taking a heart out of su-hyeok hoodie's pocket then winking at gyeongsu.

gyeongsu blushed and looked away. my jaw dropped. gyeongsu cleared his throat "we're not leaving" he said , Ms park looked at me and I nodded, then she walked out .

I turned his spinny chair around to face me. "you blushed" I said pointing at him. "I don't know what you're talking about" he said pushing my finger away .

"eeee oppa ! HAHAHAHA" I laughed, and I felt him flicked my forehead. "yahh, my beautiful forehead" I said rubbing it and he laughed.

I then turned around to see almost everyone staring at us, and a blush crept to my face. "yah gyeongsu everyone was looking at us" I said trying to not make eye contact with anyone.

gyeongsu stared and his jaw dropped , his face went red , and he slouched on his chair. I chuckled. then he chuckled . then we erupted with laughter.

the door opened again this time it's the last person I want to see. Nayeon. "yah.. " she started . "I'm talking to you"... "you ignoring me?"

"what do you want?" gyeongsu asked. " why don't you answer?" she asked. "apologize and get out" gyeongsu replied.

"how's your cut doing?" she asked . why does she cares?  something's off . I stared . then I smelled. zombie blood.

I looked outside . Nam-Ra. she mouthed something. 'napkin' napkin? as I moved nearer to Nayeon the smell increased. I snatched gyeongsu hand away from her.

"what's wrong?" gyeongsu asked me. I eyed her up and down . "yah ryujin ah, what's your problem. I just want to check his wound." Nayeon said. maybe I'm just paranoid. I let go, and Nayeon took out a napkin ..  wound... napkin... zombie blood smell.. oh  my god.

I grabbed Nayeon wrist this time twisting it. Nayeon screamed . "get out" I said. then she slapped me. my blood boiled. I scoffed. I dragged her out of the room. gyeongsu behind me .

"ryujin ah.." onjo started. "you bitch." Nayeon said and slapped me again . it's the second time. su-hyeok stood up . " yah Nayeon ah!" he said moving Infront but to be held back by daesu. "Nayeon ! that's enough" Ms park said.

I chuckled. "this is your second time. ahh you asked for it" I slap her cheek. my red hand mark on her face. tears filled her eyes as she fell to the ground.

"you tried to kill my bestfriend" I said. "ryujin. you don't know what you're saying" Ms park said . "I know what I'm saying. Nam-Ra knows what  I'm saying" I said looking around the class to see them shocked at my sudden outburst.

I scoffed. "yah... Nayeon ah, you came in and I smelled.. zombie blood. I looked out and Nam-Ra told me 'napkin' , then you took out your napkin... and the smell became STRONGER. coincidence? I think not. what would you want with gyeong-su's wound... and why was your napkin stained with zombies blood." I asked.

"LIAR" she screamed at me. "yah ryujin I know you hate Nayeon-" Jimin... I learnt her name. Jimin said. I snapped my head at her and she shut up. I walked closer to her. "yah.. why's your heart beating so fast. it's beating almost at the same speed as nayeon's except hers is faster." I asked. woah I must have really scared them. roar bitch.

I chuckled. I put a hand through my hair and sighed, my head pounded. ah shit the headache . "I saw everything" Nam-Ra said. "While we were all watching Gyeong-su, you were in the back alone.You wiped that blood with your handkerchief " Nam-Ra said pointing to the broken mop.

"LIAR! YOU'RE BOTH LIARS!" she shouted. I leaned back and close my eyes. my head was pounding so hard so I closed my eyes , i tilt my head back and su-hyeok grabbed on to me and let me leaned on him .

"take out the napkin" Nam-Ra said. "no"

"take it out"

"no"

"should I take it out for you?"

Nam-Ra then reached to take it out only to be slapped by Nayeon . "yah who do you think you are? class president?" then Nam-Ra slapped her back. hard.

I chuckled biting my lips to stop myself from showing how happy I truly am . THAT'S MY BESTFRIEND ! GET IT NAM-RA!!

" she wanted to kill him." namra said. "but he's still alive , I have not killed him" Nayeon said confessing to everyone. I opened one eye making sure I'm hearing the same thing as everyone, and it looks like I was winking.

indeed.

then Nayeon looked at me she cried. I feel bad. I walked to her. looking at my slap mark. "Nayeon ah. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have slapped so-" I started. "STOP PLAYING THE FUCKING VICTIM" Nayeon shouted at me.

every once of remorse I had disappeared. su-hyeok pulled me back holding me, before I could launch at her, I wasn't going to launch at her- I mean I might have but- nevermind . su-hyeok held me in his chest. I turned to look at Nayeon and su-hyeok place his hands over my shoulder and his head on mine.

Nayeon stood up and walked out , I ran forward Ms park then stood Infront of the door. "I can go. zombies won't bite me" I say quickly not wanting to waste time. "you don't know that for sure" Ms park said.

"yeah , she's going to die if you don't let me go" I said. "baresu.. hold her." Ms park said. I felt strong arms on me I tried to shake out of it but I couldn't . he carried me and brought me behind.

"Listen... No matter what happens, you stay alive. Also, you must never take a life." Ms park said then cried. " If you cause someone else to die, life becomes completely meaningless. All right?" she said then smiled. tears fall out of my eyes.

I'm not known to be someone who cries alot but I've been so sensitive since this morning. my emotions woah.

then Ms park ran out causing my eyes to shoot open. I push su-hyeok away only to be held by Wujin. I slowly fell to the ground. gosh I love falling to the ground today, don't I.

I slowly stood up and went to the corner of the class with su-hyeok. I leaned down and su-hyeok held me and I felt extremely tired. " I want to sleep" I told him . he nodded . "lie on my shoulder" he said.

I couldn't bring myself to argue so I fell asleep on his shoulder

and I was out

(as in asleep, we're still alive)