16

it should rain. I haven't had water for ... 2 days? if the rest don't drink water they'll be dehydrated... they'll die. please god. please rain. 000 .

I prayed that it rained. if I wanted my other friends to survive then I would need it to rain.

- - -

soon I heard sounds of a chopper flying... nearer and nearer. "do you hear that?" I ask su-hyeok who was beside me lying on my thigh .

"hear what? daesu fart?" he said. I chuckled, "did u smell it too?" I asked jokingly . "fortunately not, I would've died if I did" he said pretending to faint.

"what did you hear?" he asked me. "chopper" I said looking at the dark sky. he stared too. but maybe not at the dark sky. "you're beautiful" he said.

"what?" I asked, hoping that the night sky would help hide my now flushed face. "you're beautiful" he repeated now reaching to my face and pushing my curtain bangs to the side.

then he showed me his rubber band that's on his wrist. "I still have it" he said smiling. I cupped his cheeks and chuckled. "you're so adorable" I said and he looked away and I saw him smile.

"aww look at you all flustered" I said as if I wasn't flustered myself. "shut up" he said. make me. STOP OH MY.... "I think I hear it" he said suddenly sitting up.

"I HEAR THE CHOPPER!!" he exclaimed gaining attention. "WE'RE GOING TO BE SAVED!!" he shouted and ran to take a piece of food that has fire and waving it on the air.

the others noticed then did the same. "WE'RE HERE!!!" they shouted while waving the wood with fire. 

everyone was jumping and shouting apart from me and Nam-Ra. I walked to her and she smiled at me. "we can finally leave!" she said excitedly. "if they know what's wrong with me, I'll be like a lab rat won't I" I asked.

and she frowned. "I wouldn't let them do anything to you. you know that right? I don't think su-hyeok would allow that either. have you seen the way he looked at you since first grade!?" Nam-Ra asked.

I gave her a questioning look. "I remember at the park, you were with gyeongsu.. eomma didn't let me go but you help snuck me out and we went... we were 13, I watched as gyeongsu and you played and I saw how pissed su-hyeok looked. " namra said nodding looking at the sky.

"so that was why he left early... I THOUGHT HE LEFT BECAUSE HIS EOMMA WAS COOKING TTEOKBOKKI AND WAS AFRAID THAT I WOULD SWALLOW THE WHOLE TABLE SO HE DIDNT INVITE ME-" I was cut of with su-hyeok walking to me and place his arms around my neck pretending to choke me..

freaky..NO STOP ! LIKE ACTUALLY STOP

" aish, stop talking about it.. you two" su-hyeok said . namra chuckled and nodded. the chopper came, and dudes in all black came down.

man in black.

after the men landed, the chopper flew aside, and the men held guns at us. everyone's hope slowly disappeared. cheongsan walked towards one man, and he shouted, "get down!"

" face down on the ground! get down!" he shouted holding his gun as if he's ready to shoot.

WHAT???

we got down as per instructed to, they slowly came and take our temperature. when they reached su-hyeok the thermometer beep more.

"u're temperature is too low" they said then gave him a blanket. "I don't feel cold" su-hyeok said. they took the temperature again, and it beeped many times.

"you're temperature is too low, warm up" the guy said and su-hyeok didn't fight it and nodded. "we're going to collect something and we'll be back" they said then went down.

I looked to suhyeok who had his eyebrows furrowed. "I'm not even cold" he whined softly so that only I could hear.

he pouted like a kid and looked away. I moved alittle hair out of his forehead. he turned and looked at me caught alittle off guard. his mouth parted and then closed it smiling slightly .

I patted his head and sat beside him, pulling the blanket over his shoulder. then the little voice started singing in my head. not the time!! ' but once you turn they hate us... ' it sang.

then it reminded me. when one is bitten by a zombie ' once you turn ' ... everyone is afraid and wants that person away... 'they hate us'..

does it even make sense? nevermind.

su-hyeok held my hand then he started tracing something at the area behind my palm. "what are you drawing" I asked softly.

he didn't reply then continue to draw. it was a heart. I chuckled . then he wrote

" s + r "

" s, for me... and r for you" he whispered but his voice was raspy.. hot stuff. I MEANT THE THERMAL BLANKET THING

my heart fluttered. why's he so adorable. I smiled and stared at him while he continued to play with my fingers.

"I actually love you so much " I blurted out then covered my mouth with my hand that he was playing with.

I didn't meant for it to-

oh my.

he removed the hands then covered my mouth. and held it. "I love you too wife" he said and leaned against the wall looking at the sky.

wife? wife!! WIFE ! OMG!

how did I get so lucky..

I love this guy so much. just being around him makes me so happy. he makes my heart jumps . he makes it lighting McQueen , holy shit, the things he do to me. the things I would do for him.

" what are you thinking about ?" he asked . "nothing" I said and smiled lightly. he nodded and continued to stare at me, then slowly turning his head to the rest.

"I should go find namra" I said. "no. stay with me... please" he said softly, the please was so soft that if I didn't have the 'power' I wouldn't have been able to hear.

"follow me then" I said standing up and reaching out my hand for him. his eyes widened and he immediately took my hand and jump up.

I walked to Nam-Ra and she stared at us. "so when's the wedding?" she asked. I looked at su-hyeok. I would like to know too...

"as soon as we get out of here" su-hyeok said confidently. "no, I hate you, I can't marry you! I'll marry namra " I said jokingly and I made a heart shape with my fingers and showed it to Nam-Ra.

namra stood up and pulled me to her. "SHE'S MINE STAY AWAY SU-HYEOK" she said dramatically. I nodded in agreement.

su-hyeok chuckled.  he patted my head, and turned me to face him. he bent down alittle so his head was at my level. "you know you love me" he ruffled my hair then stood straight.

"you're blushing" namra whispered to me. I rubbed my cheeks and su-hyeok pulled me to him . "she's mine. only mine" he said then stared at Nam-Ra for awhile..

"you can borrow her some times ... " he hesitantly said and Nam-Ra and I laughed and nodded in agreement.

he's adorable isn't he...