01

the school alarm chimes, as I sat straight up. ' hey ! you punks !come on guys. Take your seats. Come on, move it. ' Ms park called out

' attention ' one of my classmate said. we stood up, the sound of chairs scraping the floor was extremely loud. after greeting Ms park, we all sat back down.

'time to hand-in your phones. ( exhales ) Who's in touch with Hyeon-ju? Nobody? So none of you have tried calling her today? ' Ms park asked.

'Uh, we cleaned the science lab together yesterday, but I haven't seen her since. ' joonyeong said. Ms park sighed . 'Okay. If anyone hears from her some time the next few days, let me know right away, okay?' Ms park said . 'okay' the class responded.

' Exams start next week, so get your acts together. ' Ms park said. then whispers filled the classroom.  'Hey, your phone.' I whispered to Dae-Su as I saw Ms park type something in her phone.

his cellphone chimed . 'Hey, uh... I heard that.' Ms park said. 'Why didn't you silence it? you idiot ' I told him . ' One more time. Hand over your phones, please. ' Ms park said.  Wu-jin laughed at his bestfriend beside him. 'Dae-su. Seriously?' Ms park asked as if slapping her forehead .

' You idiot.' Wujin said then turning around to ask me ' How stupid is he? Why is it so much fun to mess with him? Huh?' while Dae-su slowly stood up and whispered, 'What you gonna do about it?'  while walking to the front of the class to keep his phone in the box.

'On-jo. This is your phone from last year.' Ms park said holding up on-jo's old phone. the class laughed. ' Take it, please. ' Ms park said holding the phone . on-jo slowly dragged her feet to the front of the class swapping her old phone with her current phone.

Ms park then started with her lesson. it went on for awhile. then she started talking about prejudice . 'In fact, none of us are completely free from prejudice. We all have preconceived ideas about others. ' she said then pointed to the whiteboard. 'Here, "free from" means the lacking in or unincumbered by. Anyone want to interpret this?' she asked looking towards the class.

then the girl behind me stood up. 'Okay. Hee-su.' Mrs park said. ' I need to use the bathroom.' she stammered.

'  Okay, go. ' Ms park said waving her off. 'Okay, then. Anyone wanna have a crack at it, huh?' she asked tapping the board. then looked around the classroom. please don't look at me, please don't look at me.

'Class president?' she asked. THANK THE LORD ITS NOT ME  ' The truth is, all of us have some sort of prejudice, We all have preconceptions about other people. ' Nam-Ra said. 'Hmm, okay. Nice.' Ms park said nodding her head then started looking around the classroom.

'Next, Bare-su. Stand up.' Ms park said. su-hyeok stood up slowly. the students laughed. 'Yes?' su-hyeok asked . 'What's with "Bare-su"? ' Mrs park asked .

'Mm... It's short for Barefoot Su-hyeok. Bare-su. ryujin came up with it ! ' someone said. Ms park looked at me as if asking for an explanation.  'Ah. He hates wearing socks. He's so weird about it. I can smell it a mile away.' I said pretending to brush the smell away.

the class erupted with laughter. ' Okay, Bare-su. What did Nam-ra say a minute ago?' Ms park asked .  'Ah...' he said then turned to look at me as if asking for help. 'Ah... ' he continued after I shrugged at him.  girls in our class giggled. 'She was absolutely correct. A hundred percent.' su-hyeok said proudly.

I mentally facepalmed myself. what an idiot. the class laughed. 'What was her absolutely correct answer then?' Ms park asked smiling.  'Hmm...' he said looking at me practically begging for help. I mouthed 'fighting!' and he very clearly groaned.

' All right...' Ms park said giving up after awhile. then the door slided opened. a girl covered in blood came in and fell to the ground. 'Hyeon-ju. Hey, Hyeon-ju.' Ms park said as she quickly made her way towards our 'missing' classmate.

' Hyeon-ju! Hey. What's wrong? Are you okay? Hey, Hyeon-ju. ' Ms park asked . 'is that blood?' nahyeon asked loudly. 'Ms. Park. Yeah, it's me. Do you recognize me? He grabbed me...' she said breath shaking .  ' The science teacher grabbed me and locked me up.' hyeon-ju said.

' He locked you up?' Ms park asked shocked. I saw su-hyeok make his way Infront and I did the same. ' The science teacher? Mr. Lee Byeong-chan, huh? ' Ms park asked.  hyeonju nodded. 'He tied me up...' hyeonju said.

' I told you, didn't I? ' nahyeon said proudly.  'nam ra make sure they study on their own. And please don't say anything to anyone until I come back and confirm the facts.' Ms park said .

' Hyeon-ju. Can you get up? ' Ms park turned back to face the bloody girl on the floor. I looked at su-hyeok as if asking him to carry her. 'I'll carry her.' su-hyeok said and squeeze his way to the front and pick the girl up.

' Okay. Can someone help him out, please' Ms park asked slowly starting to panic. ' Here. ' I said and followed su-hyeok . on-jo and i-sak followed too .

we ran through the corridors with the girl on su-hyeok back. I ran quicker and opened the infirmary door and let them all in.

'Uh, wait, hold on. Put her on the bed.' the nurse said su-hyeok put her on the bed. the nurse put a thermometer in her ear and measured her temperature. 'her temperature is way too low.' the nurse said shocked.

'Here, hold it down so she doesn't kick it off.' she said. we place the blanket over her and held her to the bed. she growled like an animal.
'Hold her. Hold her. ' su-hyeok shouted. 'Hyeon-ju, Hyeon-ju. It's okay. ' I said . as she moved around more and started growling more.

'Call an ambulance right now. I'll give her a sedative and clean her wounds. ' the nurse said. Ms park nodded. hyeonju groaned and growled. 

her eyes went red and she started acting as if she would bite everyone right now. I held her down with all the force I had while the nurse gave her sedative and cleaned her wounds .

she snarled and the vains on her started appearing. she moved about and I feel a sharp pain on my arm. I groaned and saw teeth marks  . damn it I'm bleeding.

'ryu-jin. are you ok?' he asked. I nodded and moved back wiping the blood off my hand. and taping a plaster over it.

su-hyeok grabbed my hand as he pulled me out of the infirmary, following the group. something is happening to me... but I don't know what's it .