02

something is really happening to me ....

my vision went red, I shook my head then my vision went clear again. I feel tired . very tired. then I felt someone interlocking my fingers with theirs. 

I look up, su-hyeok . 'are you cold?' he asked me, then took that hand he was holding and putting it inside his blazer pocket along with his hand.

' you're already wearing my hoodie, how cold can you get ' su-hyeok chuckled. I didn't know what to do, I could hear my ... no wait multiple hearts pumping. no wait maybe it's just me.

I'm scared. what's happening to me . I looked at su-hyeok and he was already looking at me concerningly . I hugged him .

'woah... ryujin ah are you ok?' he asked softly. I don't know why but my heart fluttered alittle.  I nodded, then saw on-jo looking at us then slowly pulled away, but before I could su-hyeok grabbed on to my arm and pulled me back into his embrace .

'go back to class. let's go' Ms park said and I pulled away from su-hyeok, my vision was normal and I could hear alot of hearts pumping... maybe it's not hearts pumping... maybe it's my head pounding..

after we ( su-hyeok and I ) were away from the rest, he pulled me and pin me to a wall. he didn't meant it sexually ( or I hope ) because this position we're in is definitely not a very friendly position. 

'are you ok? did she bite you?' su-hyeok asked. then I remembered the teeth mark... I don't want him to get paranoid ... what should I say ?

I shook my head no. ' I'm fine ' I said smiling . su-hyeok look as if he didn't believe me and nodded. su-hyeok still had me pinned to the wall and now we're staring straight into each other's eyes. I watch as su-hyeok looked at my eyes then slowly looked down at my lips and I did the same.

his lips are so soft. they're such a pretty colour. the beat I had in my head started going faster and faster.  no wait. we're just friends . I cleared my throat and I moved away from him and started walking back to class. 

I heard su-hyeok chuckle even though I'm so far away from him. literally like 3 metres .how can you hear someone chuckle from 3 metres away!???

' hey. you wanted to meet me on the roof ' su-hyeok started. to be very fair, I didn't mean to listen to their conversation. it was never my intention . I just could hear it .

' what? ' on-jo asked. 'you said come up after lunch' su-hyeok continued. oh my lord, I cannot listen to personal conversation like this! what if they were going to have sexy time. oh no. uh what do I do?? I then tried focusing on other sounds.

then... I heard birds chirping. hah ... cute .. fortunately, I can't hear their PERSONAL / VERY SECRETIVE conversation anymore !!

'what's for lunch today'  I asked my bestfriend beside me. 'i don't know, what do you want?' Nam-Ra asked. 'mmm ahh I want rameon, mm just the thought of it made my tummy rumble' I said licking my lips then chuckled. Nam-Ra chuckled.

' did you not have breakfast? ' Nam-Ra asked concerningly. I thought about it for awhile...'i forgot' I said. 'you seriously forgot if YOU had breakfast' Nam-Ra asked in disbelief. I shrugged and she gave me a 'IS SHE MENTALLY ILL??' look

Nam-Ra and I made our way to the cafeteria, and we sat at our usual spot. I went to grab my food and Nam-Ra's though I'm sure she'll complain about it.

'ahh ryujin ah I said I don't want to eat' Nam-Ra whined like a baby, this is not a sight you see often. but I'm for sure not going to appreciate this sight.

'nuh uh, no complaining... zip it up, and eat. my hardwork spent on getting it.. don't waste my efforts' I said . Nam-Ra was going to say something but then she closed her mouth and started eating.

'good girl' I said and I heard Nam-Ra chuckled. 'ryujin can feel that you know' I heard cheongsam said. 'feel what?' su-hyeok asked. 'you staring' cheongsan said.

I turned back to look at them, and su-hyeok still stared. shameless. we made eye contact. and as usual , there's no way I'm going to be the one breaking the eye contact. yes. call me stubborn , I know I am.

su-hyeok chuckled then broke eye contact and look back at me and smiled . I chuckled . 'stupid' I mumbled then turned my attention back to Nam Ra who had airpods in her ears.

and I stared at her airpods and suddenly I can hear the song that it's playing. SO I SUDDENLY GOT SUPER HEARING??? DAMN ! COOL !

I turned my attention back to the guys table. ' the whole school knows you two are dating ' I heard Wujin saying. ' w-we're not' su-hyeok said rubbing the back of his neck.  'mhm sure' Dae-su said with food in his mouth.

su-hyeok just nodded. I turned my attention back to my food Infront of me when suddenly i-sak shouted 'WHAT??' AH SHIT. that was so loud. god .. my hands flee to cover my ear immediately .. after i-sak sat down I slowly removed my hands from my ear.

' ryujin are you ok? 'nam ra asked looking at me concerningly.  no , i-sak just shouted so loudly and they're just two tables Infront, it's like ten huge speakers .. I nodded . 'your ear... it's bleeding' she told me .

I quickly wipe the blood off my ears, then ate. NOT THE BLOOD I ATE MY FOOD.

I heard screaming and snarls and grunts and growls .. I looked around scared .. but there's nothing here , the sound is kind of faint so it's not from hear I guess. if not from here... then from where?

I couldn't take it anymore. it's too overwhelming, I can't think clearly with everyone's chewing noises, scraping of chair. god. I closed my eyes and the noise all disappear.

oh... I feel so much better, I feel so light. I opened my eyes and looked at Nam-Ra 'lets go outside' I suggested and Nam-Ra nodded.

we took our plates and returned it. then we walked out of the cafeteria. nam ra still had the airpods in her ears and is reading the textbook or something.

we walked quietly , enjoying each other's presence . I looked around then heard snarls then suddenly people came running out. I watch where they were going then....

'ryujin ah ryu-' I heard su-hyeok called out then he pulled me and ran. shit. I pushed su-hyeok hands away and ran back. nam ra. I grabbed Nam-Ra's hand before the zombie could reach her and ran as fast as my feet could take me.  su-hyeok grabbed my other hand and we ran faster .

I heard the zombie catching up and we ran faster and faster. everyone was turning into this creatures , like in train to Busan ... gosh we're all going to die.

we ran... so fast I thought at one point I'm going to start flying.....

------

a/n : hello everyone ! can you please give me feedbacks on how has this story been so far for you guys! and please vote and comment! ❤️ thankyou for the support ! means alot. ❤️❤️