gone.

[TW: kidnapping , abuse , ptsd , murder.] also last chapter her hair got dyed blonde that was indeed a reference to aria in PLL dollhouse, if you know you know.

Brookes pov

Brookes pov

It has been a week now, I assumed. Everyday the way he hit me got harder and I grew weaker. Our plan wasn't going to plan and I was starting to loose hope. As much as I wanted to give up Amanda wouldn't let me. She was strong for being able to just survive this long, me and her grew closer over the days I learnt she was getting a law degree and she has 2 little brothers , twins actually! They were called sam and Jeremy. Her mom was a single mom called Elizabeth her dad sadly passed away last year. The days I spent with Amanda you could tell she was getting thinner by the day and so was I.

"Hey." She says tapping me in the shoulder pulling me out of my daze.

"Hey." My eyes widen getting a slight shock when she tapped me, pulling myself into the conversation.

"I want to give you this-" she says and gives me the slices of cheese she was collecting you know the ones in the packets that are little squares. He "upgraded" her meals when I asked.

"Why do you have these Amanda, why are you not eating them?" I question confused. "You'll be weak, you need to eat."

"I'll be fine brooke." She reassures me placing her hand over mine. "Now eat."

"Only if you half them with me." I demand.
"Fine." She sighs.

We share the slices of cheese and awaited for what came next.

"We should get some sleep, mostly you. It will give you more energy for our plan." She says. "Well mostly your plan because you seem to be the smartest here."

"Wrong you are getting a law degree." I argue. "I'm just smart because I rot away on my couch watching horror films!" She lets out a short but little laugh.

"You shouldn't doubt yourself Brooke, your smart I mean your going to get us out of here and your going to be our little lifesaver." She grins and cups her hands over my cheeks and squeezes them jokingly when she says it. "Hey maybe you can get yourself a law degree when we get out of here." She winks.

"Goodnight Amanda." I roll my eyes sarcastically to her.
"Goodnight my little lifesaver." She jokes and we lay our heads down on the concrete floor. The whole week we tried to lighten the mood for eachother and it worked, Amanda was a little older than me she was 23 but it felt like I knew her for a lifetime , like she was my best friend.

An hour later.

I didn't get much sleep, about an hour id say it's better than what we usually get though. I jumped when I saw Adam sitting there with his legs crossed outside our cells.