Flashback 2

A month after the party > > >

Guilt was taking over me after the kiss at the party, I didn't talk to rafe as much anymore. I had to tell Adam. First I had to make it clear with Rafe I felt like he had a right to know.
"Meet me at the docs." I sent him a message.
"Be there in 10." He sent a message back quickly.

> > >

I was sitting at the edge of the docs and my feet were dangling over the edge.
"Boo!" A familiar voice says from behind me.
"Hey Rafe." I smile. He sits next to me.
"So why'd you want to meet me?" He asks.
"I'm gonna to tell Adam." I blurt out.
"That's fine." He shrugs.
"I just wanted to make sure you knew." I sigh.
"Well I'll always be here for you, you know whatever happens." He nods.
"Thanks Rafe, I'll always be here for you to." I nod back happily.
"Thanks, anyways my dad wanted me back quick so I should probably get going." Rafe says.
"I need to get going to." I say. He reaches his hand out to help me up and I gently take it. When we are both stood up we look into eachothers eyes for awhile and our hands are still connected, I quickly snap out of it and remove my hand from his.
"Cya around Rafe." I say peacefully.
"Cya Brooke." Rafe replies and i start walking back, Rafe just stands there for awhile before he goes.

Montgomery residence.

I returned home and a was waiting for Adam he was meant to come here shortly.

I hear a knock at the door and hesitate to answer for awhile then I finally do it.
"Hey." I say sadly.
"Hey babe, what's wrong?" He says conceded noticing my sadness.
"I have to tell you something." I tell him.
"Uh okay, as long as your okay." He says confused and we go to sit on the couch. Im fine but I can't guarantee you'll be for long, I think to myself.

"So, do you remember the party at carries last month." I say placing my hand over his.
"Uh we've had a lot of parties there Brooke." Adam laughs.
"Uh yeah we have, the one where you couldn't find me for awhile if that jogs your memory." I explain.
"Oh yeah! I remember." He agrees. "So what do you need to tell me about it?"
"When You couldn't find me, i was with Rafe." I say weirdly.
"So?" He says confused.
"We kissed." I mutter.
"Sorry I didn't catch that." He says.
"We kissed, adam." I finally admit. He sat there silent for awhile.

"How could you do this?" He questions hurt but the hurt soon turns into anger. "You bitch."
"What, I didn't purposely do it-" I try to defend myself.
"Let me guess it was a in the moment thing! Your such a bitch Brooke, you never loved me you always loved Rafe it's always been him!" He starts to get aggressive.
"it's not always been him! If it's always been him why would I choose you!" I shout back.
"Because you wanted a distraction from the fact you loved him brooke because your to afraid to admit it."He shouts truthfully.
"If your going to act like this then just get out." I say and cross my arms angrily. He had every right to be angry but like this, it's immature.
"Fine! This is over brooke, rot in hell." He says and stomps away. "Also," he says and stops before opening the door. "Watch your back."
"Fuck off adam." I roll my eyes and slam the door behind him. I wanted him to know so I guess I shouldn't be mad but I never expected that much anger.

> > >

Adam left town the next day and I had people comforting me even though I was the villain in the story.

[a/n: this chapter is very important for the next chapters but I hope you enjoyed!]