Someone from the past.

Today was a normal day, just now I carry cigarettes with me everywhere I go and smoke them every hour

Today was a normal day, just now I carry cigarettes with me everywhere I go and smoke them every hour. I sat on my secret beach and listened to waves as I inhaled and exhaled the smoke. Smoking relived the stress that's the only reason I done it. I heard a voice come from behind me.
"Hey." A familiar voice came from behind me.
"Hi rafe." I sigh and he sits next to me.
"You knew it was me just by voice?" He asks laughing abit.
"I've knew you for many years of course I do." I laugh. "Why are you here?" I ask confused.
"I thought no one was here I came to calm down, the wave sounds tend to help." Rafe says.
"Same here, I can go if you want?" I tell him and get ready to leave.
"No stay." He says quickly and holds my wrist.
"Oh okay." I agree and sit back down next to him. We don't talk just sit.

"So you smoke again?" Rafe speaks up.
"I guess so." I reply guiltily. "Want one?"
"You know why not?" He sighs. I lift a cigarette out the pack and hand it to him he puts it into his mouth and I light it for him, we got a little closer to eachother when I lit it.
"Don't become addicted." I warn him.
"I won't," he says.
"Promise?" I question.
"I promise." He smiles. As we were sitting there I couldn't shake this feeling that someone was watching me, I seemed to have it all day.
"Are you okay?" He asks, looking at me worried.
"Yeah I'm fine." I shrug.
"Okay you just seemed... off." He explained. I didn't know wether to tell him, that something was off and I couldn't shake the feeling off. He wouldn't stop looking at me worryingly because I was tense and kept looking around. "Are you sure?" He asks again.
"I am okay Rafe." I snap.
"You don't seem it." Rafe says.
"God Rafe! I'm fine! Would you like it if I kept bugging you about why you want to kill everyone!!" I shout angrily and stand up, I storm off. I felt terrible I understand he was worried but it was bugging me when he kept asking.

It was cold and I was hugging myself , in the far distance I saw a shop. I walked in shivering and walked over to the chocolate bar section, my mouth was watering when I saw the snickers so I grabbed it without hesitation. I handed the cashier the chocolate.
"1 dollar please." The cashier smiled.
I struggled to pull the last dollar from the back pocket of my denim shorts. While I struggled the cashier tried to make conversation awkwardly.
"Cold out?" He says standing there rocking back and fourth.
"Yeah wish I brought a coat," I laugh. "I'm so sorry about this, GOT IT!" I cheer when I managed to pull out the dollar. The cashier chucked at my joy. "Here have this extra 50 cents , you deserve it after that." I giggle and hand him it.
"Oh you don't have to-" he says.
"Please take it!" I reassure him and put the 50 cents on the counter and run out. "Thank you!" I cheer running out the shop.

"Jeez I forgot how cold it was." I mutter under my breath. I was about a street away from my house and I started eating my chocolate bar.

> > >

I was outside my house and I was just about to message Rafe when I have that feeling again that someone's watching me. I turn around and don't see anything but just as I turn back around to message Rafe suddenly a cloth with a weird scent covers my mouth, I felt my phone slip out of my hands and I start to drift off. Someone wrapped their arms around me picking me up I kicked and slapped. But I was weak whatever they put over my mouth it was making me slowly pass out. Then it quickly all went black.

[A/N: I hate this chapter but she just got kidnapped...?!]