"What are you gonna do? Murder me?"

[authors note: this chapter is half edited as I've rewrote parts and I've not reread for mistakes so please correct me if something doesn't make sense!]

I got bored waiting in Rafe's boring room, he had nothing to do so I decided to hop out of the window, I'm clearly not in the right mindset and I slipped off the roof and fell into the bushes but I probably would've done that if I wasn't high.
"Arghhh." I groan and quickly get up and run out of the Cameron's house while pulling sticks out of my hair.

It had been an hour and I seemed to snap out of the drugs so clearly it wasn't the good stuff like Rafe said. As I'm trying to find out what's happening I come across rafe walking into the abandoned church, I don't hesitate to walk in after him and find out what's he's doing, I walk in on rafe holding up his lighter his friend who was clearly worried.
"Let's smoke them out then." Rafe says with a evil grin.
"Your not smoking anyone out." I say crossing my arms and rafe and his friend look at me shocked. Rafe storms over to me, I notice him give his friend the lighter before pulling me out of the church, I try to resist him pulling me out so I could get the lighter off his friend but it was no luck he was to strong.
"Great I just witnessed rafe trying to murder more people!" I shout and he quickly raises his hand and covers my mouth.
"I wasn't trying to murder anyone maybe you were seeing things because of the drugs." He try's gaslight me. I grab his hand and pull it away from my mouth.
I laugh at him and a confused expression strikes his face. I was laughing because I realise how much my life had changed in a day.
"What's so funny?" He asks angrily.
"You really want to know?" I ask still laughing shaking my head.
"Yeah!" He shouts angrily.
"My best friend has became a mass murderer." I laugh. "It's strange how out of all the things that could happen in life, my best friend is a murder." Rafe is lost for words at my rant. "I mean I might aswell become one myself with everything that happened." I laugh in denial and tears fill my eyes.
"Oh you probably will." He laughs. "Half the population becomes a murderer at some point brooke but most the time they deserve it."
"Only thing peterkin done was her job which was locking up your dear old dad, who's soooo innocent that he drove you to murder rafe. He's a disgusting man!" I shout.
"Don't you say that!" He shouts getting aggressive and he points his finger right at my nose.
"What you gonna do Rafe? Murder me?" I smirk. Rafe backs away from me with tears in his eyes. We are making intense eyecontact then suddenly the church goes into flames. I look at Rafe with a shocked and disgusting look and he looks at me guilty but when his friend comes running out the church cheering, he doesn't hesitate to cheer with him and run off. I watch as he runs away with his friend in shock but I realise John b and Sarah are in the church, his own sister, I open the church door that's out back and I see Sarah and John b running to it, I keep it open but it's hard as I'm coughing at the smoke but I manage to keep it open and John b and Sarah run out.
"Thank you." Sarah nods holding my shoulder and I smile and nod back and they have to run and fast as the police are after them.

The next day.

The whole night I heard sirens, outer banks was filled with sirens I think many people struggled to sleep that night, some for different reasons like how there was a "cop killer" on the loose. That morning as I was getting ready I hear a helicopter, outer banks police department have a helicopter now how could they buy that!? I run to my window and look outside. It definitely wasn't the police departments helicopter, I'm not sure who's helicopter it was actually. I never stay in my house even at times like this, it's too boring, but I was also worried about Sarah, Ive known her since she was 3 and she witnessed her brother kill someone and her boyfriend get the blame.