Trapped.

[TW: kidnapping , torture , ptsd and murder.] wow that's a lot.

New oc's!

New oc's!

Amanda fisher Played byCrystal reed

Amanda fisher
Played by
Crystal reed

I woke up and I assumed it was hours later, I seemed to be locked in a cage, like a jail but there was only two cages and it was in a basement. I knew no one could hear me from down here so I just sat there. I didn't know what to do. I began to panic even more when I heard footsteps, what were they going to do to me !? I froze worried and scared, extremely scared. I missed my family.

"Great your awake!" The mystery deep voice said. The figure stepped into the light and my eyes couldn't believe who it was. I gasped and my heart sunk.

"Adam?" I say shocked. "How could you do this?" I say hurt. Tears quickly burst out. I start sobbing.

"Because Brooke, you were always supposed to mine and you will be!" He grinned like a serial killer, Which he most likely is. Then he paused. "Always and forever."

I hoped I'd be like the people on tv shows and never give up but there was no way out.
"I'll be back soon." Adam says clearly bored.

I sighed and slumped down onto the wall, I wiped my tears away my mascara clearly smudging all over my face.
"Hey." I heard a whisper, I look around confused as there was no light.
"Hello?" I ask confused.
"Next to you." A gorgeous girl came into the little light that there was. She was in the cell next to me she has dark brown hair, lovely brown eyes and a jawline for days.
"Oh hello." I said crawling over to her.
"It's okay." She smiled she had one of them comforting smiles the ones that were rare to find and would make your day. "We'll make it out of here." She reassured me.
"I hope so." I sigh in disbelief. "I'm Brooke." I introduce myself.
"Amanda and you should really get some hope." She giggled trying to lighten the mood. I knew she was in pain but she wanted to comfort me.
"How long have you been in here." I asked but I quickly realise it was rude so I quickly added. "Don't answer if you don't want to."