Home.

[a/n: she's finally home! Just with a whole lotta trauma to go with with it enjoy xoxo

Also theirs a date in here but idk if it's right I took a chance.]

TW: mentions the things in past chapters!

Ignore the watermark

[this chapter is unedited, but I enjoyed writing it so it should be good!]

It was still dark, the moonlight shone onto the sign. I started to walk home, just wanting to fall into my parents arms.

> > >

I was on my street close to my house I saw a figure outside my house. The figure started staring at me.
"Brooke?" He questioned. Rafe. He started running up to me. He stood infront of me for a minute and we made intense eyecontact, all of a sudden Rafe pulls me into a hug, he squeezes me tight and his hand is placed on my head, my body sinks into him.
"I'm sorry-" I sigh but he stops me.
"It's okay brooke, as long as your okay." He says relieved as he tightens his grip around me.

He walked me to my gate and we parted ways he refuses to let go of my hand for awhile.
"I'll see you soon Rafe." I say to him with a comforting smile.
"Good." He smiles back.

I hesitate to knock on the door until I pluck up courage. My mom and dad rush to the door, I assumed it's because they had hope for me to come all week.
"Oh my god." My mom sighs and grabs onto me never wanting to let go. My dad is in shock then wraps his arms around both of us. I felt relieved i was thrilled I got to see my favourite people first. I stayed their in my parents arms for a long time.
"We need to go to the hospital." My mom speaks up.
"Yeah, cmon." My dad agrees and keeps his arm wrapped around me. My mom was driving and my dad sat in the back with me. I rested my head on his shoulder while his arm was still wrapped around me, comforting me.

> > >

I arrive at the hospital and my parents wouldn't let go of me. The nurse instantly notices me from the posters all over town. I got took to a private room, and got forced to lay down on the bed. The doctor came in with a grin, he had blonde hair and was sort of pale.
"Hello Brooke." He smiles. "We're going to do a full body check up if that's okay with you?" He asks.
"What happened to hello?" I mutter.
"My names dr Cullen." He introduces himself.
"Im Brooke but clearly you already know that." I say sarcastically.

> > >

They finished the checkup and the doctor came back in.
"Is everything okay?" My mom and dad surrounded the doctor interrogating him.
"Mom, dad let him explain!" I say. They finally stop and he says I have a fractured bone in my arm, I needed some stitches and I need to be kept here for a couple days and on watch. They needed someone in psych to come in every few days I was kept here. A cast was wrapped around arm, the top part and my eyebrow was stitched up so was parts of my leg and some on my arms. I got bandaged up on other parts to also something happened with my ribs so I needed to be kept on "heavy watch."