"Is it over?"

"For now. I heard Candice is having her baby right now, though...Eric is dead. Lip shot him."

"What? How is she doing? She must be devastated."

"He came out of nowhere, shot him in the back. He was about to shoot Candice too when by some miracle Eric shot him dead. He died in her arms, man. I don't think she will ever recover from that."

"Man, I can't imagine what she must feel right now. Is someone with her?"

"Theresa and Four."

"Good. By the way, where are Levina and Meg?" I looked around, trying to spot them but they weren't anywhere nearby.

"I haven't seen them. Why don't we go look for them?" I nodded and stood up, brushed off the soot from my pants and went looking for my sister and girlfriend.

We searched the entire floor, but when we couldn't find them we moved on to the next. When we reached the next floor, we heard muffled cries in the distance. We walked towards the sound and moments later we saw Noah sitting against a wall with tearful eyes. As we sped towards him, we saw someone lying on the floor next to him and as we got closer my heart sank and it was like everything happened in slow motion. On the floor next to Noah lied Levina, motionless and with a dead expression in her eyes. I screamed my lungs out and bolted towards my sister, falling down on my knees, and cradled her body. I held her tight as I cried and screamed, It felt as like my insides had been ripped apart. My world had just fallen apart, my other half was no longer with me.

I stared into her lifeless eyes, tears were falling and all I wanted was for her to give me a sign she wasn't dead, that she was just faking it

I stared into her lifeless eyes, tears were falling and all I wanted was for her to give me a sign she wasn't dead, that she was just faking it. I pinched myself to see if it was just a dream but it wasn't, she was really dead. I didn't notice when another person came to join us, and in that moment I didn't care. I didn't even care that there was a war going on, nothing seemed to matter anymore.

"Kev, we should move her to the others." Noah carefully stated. I didn't answer, I couldn't speak.

"I'll go get someone." It was Meg, she was the one who had joined us. I knew I was probably a bad boyfriend at that point since I didn't even acknowledge her presence, but my mind where focused on my sister. I heard Meg walk off in search for someone, meanwhile I was still holding on to my sister as I cried and nestled my face into hers. Sometime later, I felt two hands on my shoulders and a sweet but quiet voice spoke to me.

"Kevin, I'm so sorry. I know the pain you feel right now, but sweetie we must move her now. She can't lay here." Theresa sounded calm but broken as she tried to hold in her tears. She had lost someone too, Eric was one of her best friends and she was already devastated over that, and Levina was like a little sister to her. But she had to stay strong for everyone else, to be there for the injured and dead.

I held on for as long as I could before I let Theresa help me stand up. My clothes were stained with Levina's blood and as I looked at my hands, I saw they were covered as well. Scrubbing the blood off would take forever, I thought.