Chapter 6- Halloween Dance

Start from the beginning

Daniel glanced at her before turning to Blatt. "No. Oh, God. I haven't worn one of those in a while." Daniel dismissed, sipping his punch. "You know, I still can't believe you and Ali broke up after high school," Blatt said. "And you and Johnny, Y/N. I thought you guys would get married."

"Things change..." Daniel replied, his voice trailing off. Y/N followed his gaze to see a kid walk by dressed in a skeleton costume, identical to the one Johnny and the boys wore at their Halloween dance. "Well, sometimes things change." Y/N shrugged.

The boy and his two friends walked over to a flyer that was stuck on the wall with the boy pointing to it. His two friends just shrugged and the three walked away. "Hold on one second," Daniel said to Blatt, handing her his punch. Y/N handed her her cup as well before following Daniel.

The two walked up to the flyer and Y/N almost started laughing as she read it. It was a pale yellow color with bold black letters printed on it. It read: Learn to Fight! Join Cobra Kai! with the dojo's address printed underneath. There was also the Cobra Kai symbol printed at the bottom as well as a picture of Johnny in the middle, with his fist pointed outward, resembling the famous Uncle Sam pose.

"What the-" Daniel started. "I think it's good advertising," Y/N said. "Oh shut up," Daniel grunted as he stalked out of the gym. "Oh Daniel, you're so dramatic," Y/N said, jogging after him. Daniel ignored her as he walked into the hallway and stopped suddenly, sighing angrily as he did. "What do you think you're doing?"

Y/N followed his gaze to see Johnny standing there, a stack of the yellow flyers clutched in his hands. Johnny rolled his eyes. "Promoting my business. Why don't you try minding yours?" Johnny retorted, causing Y/N to chuckle slightly. Daniel scoffed. "Minding mine? Y...You know what? Look, this is ridiculous, ok? We can both be adults here."

"Yeah, right," Y/N muttered. Daniel shot her an annoyed look before turning back to Johnny. "I just don't know why you'd ever wanna bring back Cobra Kai  after what your sensei did to you," Daniel said. "Cause I'm not Kreese. And the lessons worked." Johnny defended

"'Strike first, no mercy.' Real good lessons. If you think I'll let you fill these kids' heads with that garbage, you're nuts, man."

"Is that why you're following me around?"

"I'm not following you around. I'm here to-"

A loud giggle broke through the air, cutting Daniel off. "Kyler, where are we going?" Sam's voice asked. "You'll see." Kyler laughed as he and Sam ran down the hall past the three adults. "I-You-you know, you gotta get off school property, ok? Listen, you can't be here! I'm serious!" Daniel exclaimed before running off down the hallway. "I know you're serious." Johnny chuckled,

"Must you two be so childish?" Y/N asked with a small smile. "Hey, he started it." Johnny pouted. Y/N chuckled. "My point still stands." She replied. Johnny rolled his eyes. "So why are you here with him?" Johnny asked, trying to keep the jealousy out of his voice. "He forced me to chaperone with him so he could keep an eye on his daughter."

"Sounds boring."

"Oh believe me it is"

"Well since you're so bored, maybe we could go back to my place and-"

Johnny was cut off a bunch of boys walking out of the boys bathroom, laughing as they did. "Whoa, that was brutal baby." One of the boys cheered. Y/N recognized his voice instantly. It was Kyler. "Ky, you broke 'Rhea off." Kyler's friend laughed. Kyler whooped with glee as he and his friends walked away.

Johnny stood there, a contemplative look on his face. "Johnny, what is it?" Y/N asked. Johnny didn't respond as he slowly walked towards the bathroom. Y/N followed behind him as the two walked inside. Johnny looked around before his eyes landed on something, making him stop in his tracks.

Y/N followed his gaze and let out a gasp. Miguel, who was the one dressed up as the skeleton that Y/N saw earlier, was laying on the ground, wheezing in pain. A lacrosse stick was laying next to him and he was barely moving. "Oh my god." Y/N whispered.

Johnny kneeled down next to the boy, his hands shaking. Y/N kneeled down next to Johnny. "Johnny, let's take him home." Y/N suggested. Johnny nodded, wordlessly. He careful picked up Miguel and rose to his feet.

"Do you need anything?" Y/N asked. "Yes. Don't leave my side." He replied, his voice sounding small. Y/N smiled. "I wouldn't dream of it." She reassured, squeezing his arm. Johnny shot her a smile in return before the two walked out of the building, uncertain of what to do next.
—————————————————————————
A/N omg I'm so sorry for not updating in like 2 months. I had so much stuff going on since it's my senior year and my job sucks and just lots of other things. But hopefully I can start updating regularly now. Also I met Billy yesterday and he was just so sweet :)