LUKANETTE S4 - OPTIGAMI - PT 5

Start from the beginning

Please know it's not the real me my melody! PLEASE! He thinks to himself.

Meanwhile, Lady Bee had finally found Style Queen who was looking for the disappeared Ladybug illusion.

'Where did you go, you utterly ridiculous little bug?' Style Queen says angrily.

She hid behind a table, wondering what she was going to do.

Senti-Viperion shows up. 'Hey, found you!' he whispered.

'Hey Viperion! I'm glad you're here! I need some way of getting close enough to Style Queen to paralyse her, without her being able to blast me into glitter.'

Shadowmoth speaks through Senti-Viperion: 'I haven't activated my power yet. Want me to help you out?'

'Great idea Viperion! But first, Lucky Charm!' she whispers, receiving a compact mirror. he looks around but doesn't see anything she could do with her mirror.

'Weird, I think I can beat Style Queen without my Lucky Charm. Well, the important thing is to beat her no matter.'

'Second chance!' Senti-Viperion whispers, activating the second chance power.

'So, you want to play hide and seek Ladybug?' Style Queen says angrily, still searching for her.

'Looking for someone?' Lady Bee says, crying out 'Venom!' as she runs at her but Style Queen was too quick and shoots her cane and turns her to dust.

'Second chance!' Senti-Viperion whispers, as Lady Bee appears beside him again.

'So, you want to play hide and seek Ladybug?' Style Queen says angrily, still searching for her.

'Try a sneak attack, a frontal assault didn't work' Senti-Viperion suggested.

'Thanks, Viperion!' Lady Bee whispered. 'Venom!' she whispers, activating her power again.

Shadow Moth smirks, watching her through Senti-Viperion: 'Today, I promise you a great victory Ladybug, but what you don't know is that thanks to Optigami, your victory will also be mine!'

This time she sneaks up on Style Queen and is able to immobilise her with the venom.

Lady Bee smiles. 'Buzz off!' she says, transforming back into Ladybug and breaks Style Queen's rose hat pin that contains the Akuma.

Ladybug opens her yo-yo to capture the akuma. 'No more evil-doing for you little akuma! Time to de-evilize!' She captures the akuma and purifies it. 'Gotcha! Bye bye, little butterfly!' she says, as she opens her yo-yo and it flies away.

Style Queen turns back into Audrey.

'Ladybug?' Audrey says, confused.

Outside of Tour Montparnasse, Cat Noir activates his power. 'Cataclysm!'

But the building turns back to normal before his cataclysm can be used and Cat Noir opens the door.

Ladybug helps her up but before Audrey walks away Ladybug puts a Magical Charm in her hat while she's not looking.

'Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!' Audrey says as she walks out.

Cat Noir comes from behind and is shocked to see them there.

'Ladybug, Viperion? How did you get in?' Cat Noir asks, confused.

'That would be my doing. Hello, Cat Noir!' Kaalki says.

'Sorry, Cat Noir, I would've come to get you if I knew your true identity' Ladybug replies.

'Like I always say LB, "to know me is to love me" Cat Noir smirks.