London Diaries (2 )A Desire 🇦🇺

Start from the beginning

In between his brother ridhu also crawling towards his side and they're meet in mid of the pathway... They're grin see each other and hug eachother than said together.

Ridhu...

Bhai...

Yeah.. Yeah...

Rivuuuu... Bhai....

Yeahhhhh...

Both Amma and Mariah hit their head while breathing heavily beacause of running behind them.

Both the babies are smiling loudly and clapping and said.
Mummmmma...
Ridhu Rivuuuu.. Mumma...

Amma is smiling look at them and have some tears in her eyes.

A:- mumma n sikhaya hai na mere dono grandchildren ko ki ladai nai karte... Bolo Bolo Bachhas.

Both twins are look at their grandma and smiles widely and humming thier head positively.

Mummmmma... Mumma... Yeah

After that both again start their playing games with eachother and now new mischief both doing together are sprinkle water on eachother face through thier water bottle and make eachother wet.

And the naughtiest babies don't even care about surrounds and smiles widely and crawling behind Maria and other workers and giggles loudly now look like thier clothes are dirty and wet and they're crawling without any fear of Amma's scolding.

Amma stop them in middle and scolded them for their new mischief both are smiling loudly, unaffected and runs from there as they are so fastly crawling.

All workers are help Amma to get them back after lots of masti finnaly catch them and Amma scold them strictly and change their clothes here also Both are not ready to wear clothes easily, she thought how pallavi make duo ready every day.

A:- aaj mere ko pata chala tum dono apne Amma ko kitna pareshan karte ho ready hone me... Par me bhi tumhari Amamma hu Matlab dadi tumhare daddy ki Amma ,raghav ko sambhal sakti hai to uske bachho ko aaram se dekh lega.

Bilkul Raghav pe gaya hai dono ki dono Uski tarah dramebazi, shaitani Aur ha do bhaio me pyar bhi... Aur zid bhi usi ki tarah hai... Meri beti Pallaviii ko pareshan karta rehta hai pure din.

Sun rahe ho dono pallavi ko aane do phir batati me... Uske ye dono babies n Bahot masti ki hai aaj... Bolu kya Mumma ko?

Ohh dadi...
Mumma...

They're become sad and hold thier ears as pallavi was taught them how to say sorry?

Both twins are look cute while holding thier ears and sad pouty face look down.

Amma kiss them on their cheeks and they're smile widely after that as they are hugging happily their grandma and kisses on her cheek both side.

Now they're sit on their chairs for lunch and today they're eating rice and pysam with phirni their favorite sweet.

Amma make them eat properly and they are eating with chaos.