"You can't expect me to agree with these terms! I grew them, they are where they are today because of me!" he snapped, tossing the file back onto the table.

"I do not support companies that do not think for the future, I would rather just throw my investments away" I shrugged, staring hard into his eyes to let him know I wasn't messing around.

I watched him fidget as we continued staring at each other, an odd competition of who would blink first. I knew that I would win eventually, the thought of the company shares plummeting overnight making him shake for sure.

He sighed when he realised that I wasn't going to bend and cracked, leaning forward to pick up the file up to read the contract again.

~

I left JYP feeling mighty, getting my lawyers to step in and validate everything. They handled the paperwork for my stocks to be transferred back despite the team reminding me that I was transferring it at a loss.

The whooping victory I felt after settling everything made me giddy with happiness and I wanted Jinyoung to feel the same too, knowing that he was resting at home on his off day.

I stopped by a florist and got him a bunch of roses, knowing that he would be surprised.

Only... I wasn't expecting that there would be company at home.

~

"Nyoung"

"Seun! I'm here" Jinyoung called out from the kitchen.

I crept around the corner and stuck the roses out at him from the doorway, my eyes widening when I saw the other people in the room.

"Hi?" I called out, confused by the sight in front of me.

"The group wanted to discuss something so I offered for them to come over, I didn't expect Mark and Bam to show up randomly too. They're oddly getting along at least?" Jinyoung laughed, coming over to hug me.

"Ooo, somebody brought flowers" Bam called out, his mocking voice asking me to beat him up.

"I thought of you on my way back" I said softly to Jinyoung, hugging him close and handing him the flowers from my side, ignoring Bam for now.

Jinyoung took the flowers with a smile, thanking me softly. He released me and hugged the flowers to his chest instead, the smile on my face growing when his cheeks flushed adorably.

"Oh oh, his face is red" Yugyeom cackled, Jinyoung's expression taking a 180 as he narrowed his eyes at him.

I steered us towards the kitchen and took a vase for him, Jinyoung still obviously annoyed by Yugyeom.

"Shouldn't have let them in" he muttered under his breath while arranging the flowers in the vase.

"Let me kick them out then" I shrugged, taking the vase out and putting it on the table, Jinyoung tailing me.

"I don't think they would ever leave" he frowned, half amused and annoyed. We can back to the living room to see them all sprawled out on our floor and sofa, having made themselves comfortable while watching some movie on the TV together.

~

The group came over more often to work together to brainstorm and create some songs. It wasn't long before they were ready to produce an album, the process of producing and recording fascinating me.

I watched them when I could, loving this side of Jinyoung as much as the actor him and the homebody him. Scratch that, all sides of him.

His angelic voice made the butterflies in my stomach flutter harder, the song made me think back to the feeling of our first date, the anticipation, the joy, the warmth spreading in me, making me fall deeper for him.