She was about to open her mouth to retort back, but was stopped when Mina had approached her, her delicious chest that was marked by her everywhere just a mere inch from her face.

The Myoui tilted her head alluringly, chuckling out as she spoke, "You can touch me, you know. I don't bite."

It didn't take long before Mina grabbed a hold of her wrists, guiding them to trail from her delicious thighs up to her tight waist as she maintained eye contact the whole time.

Y/N could feel the warmth on her palm and when she regained her senses, she wanted to retract her hands with reddened cheeks.

However, it seemed like Mina knew just what she was planning to do as she held Y/N's hands on her waist even tighter and in one smooth move, she managed to get on top of her wife and straddle her lap forcefully.

Y/N looked up to her, her eyes that were once filled with exhaustion now had shock and arousal in them, "Mina..?"

As she called out for her name, the woman didn't utter a word and instead mindlessly drew circles at the back of her hand.

Those sharp eyes that were suddenly filled with desire and lust in a matter of seconds began to swallow her whole being.

A familiar smile was suddenly etched on Mina face as she spoke, giggling before she tipped Y/N's chin up by her fingertip, "Don't you think it's still early? Maybe we can warm up before getting out of bed."

"What... what warm up?"

"You know..." Mina's gaze averted down to between her chest and neck, wanting nothing but to place a trail of kisses down her skin, "I was already worn out by work last night and got tired way fast, but now that I've rested, let's finish what we started."

Finish what we started?! Wasn't she tired already?!

Last night... she was begging for it again and again until I couldn't feel my fingers anymore... how couldn't she feel exhausted?!

Both my sanity and energy are hanging on by a thread while she's acting so energised!

The sudden feeling of her heart beat speeding up prompted her to act fast and get her out of the initial grogginess she was feeling.

When she snapped her gaze to match Mina's, she could feel the desire and neediness lingering in the depths of it and got stunned.

It was as if once Mina got a taste, she couldn't stop herself anymore.

It seemed like she wanted to do it right there and then.

"Hold on... wait... no..." Y/N's expression changed to a hesitant one and her face was burned red from the sudden embarrassment she felt.

The woman on top of her furrowed her eyebrows, a confused look bestowed upon her face, "Why not? You don't want me like this?"

"No, not that." Y/N looked at her with widened eyes, finding it ridiculous that she would even ask her that, "We should start getting ready already... we're fetching my sister today, right?"

With that out of the way, Y/N gently pushed Mina off her lap, making her land on the extremely soft cushions of her bed.

She quickly stood up rather fast and practically zoomed into the bathroom, rendering the Young Mistress speechless as she stared at the locked door.