two

In the morning, the sun bathed the woods in its warm light

In the morning, the sun bathed the woods in its warm light. The blue sky was dotted with fluffy white clouds that drifted lazily in the gentle breeze.

Carl, Sophia, and Bella were playing near the outskirts of the camp where the fence had been place. The fence was the boundary for the camp, if a Walker just so happened to trip over to the fence it would alert the group.

Bella sat off to the side while Carl and Sophia played with each other with their toys. It didn't take long for Carl to noticed that Bella wasn't with them. He looked over to see her looking into the forest nervously. He walked over to her and sat down beside her.

"What's wrong?" He wondered.

"Nothing. I just wish my father could be here. I miss him." She replied.

Then all of a sudden, a twig snap was heard in the distance.

Before anyone could say anything else, a twig snapped in the distance.

Sophia, Carl, and Bella quickly got up onto their feet and looked in the direction where they heard the sound. Bella narrowed her eyes as she looked closer into the forest before a Walker suddenly appeared.

The Walker has so many bullet holes you would think it was a target at a firing range. You can see the bones in some places on the leg, from either a third degree burn or it rots away. Its arms were covered deep cuts by axes, all of them penetrated the bone.

The Walker noticed the three kids and began stumbling towards them.

"Mum!" Carl called out.

Lori and the other adults began shouting for them. Carl, Sophia, and Bella sprinted back towards camp. Everyone met in the middle. Carl wrapped his arms around Lori while Bella took a couple steps back, catching her breath and slowing down her heart rate.

"I've got him." Lori reassured Rick. Bella watched as Rick rushed to the direction where the Walker was at. Lori looked over her son. "Nothing bit you? Nothing scratched you?"

Carl shook his head. "No, I'm okay."

Everyone apart from the women and kids ran towards the Walker along with Rick. Bella decided to go follow them. She carefully walked over and peered over a bush to see the Walker eating the flesh out of a deer.

The Walker let out a small growl before it noticed the men huddled around it. It took a moment for it to stand up. Rick took the opportunity and hit the Walker with a crowbar, followed by Shane using the back of the gun against its head. The rotten corpse was knocked over towards Glenn, who used another crowbar and slammed it down on its head.

The Walker ended up on the ground before Morales used a baseball bat and hit the rotten corpse in the head.

Bella watched hesitantly as Dale, Jim, Shane, Glenn, Rick, and Morales huddled around the downed Walker and used their weapons to repeatedly hit it. She grimaced slightly when Dale slammed his axe down at its neck which caused the head to roll off the corpse.