"T-Dog, repeat that last. Repeat." Dale insisted as he continued working on the radio.

There was no response.

"He said the department store." Bella spoke up, looking up at Dale.

Dale nodded. "I heart it too."

"Shane?" Lori asked as she approached him.

"No way." Shane declared firmly, shaking his head. "We do not go after them. We do not risk the rest of the group, y'all know that."

"So, we're just gonna leave her there?" Amy questioned in disbelief, referring to her sister, Andrea.

Shane sighed. "Look, Amy. I know that this is not easy."

"She volunteered to go to help the rest of us."

"I know, and she knew the risks, right? See, if she's trapped, she's gone. So, we just have to deal with that. There's nothing we can do."

"She's my sister, you son of a bitch." Amy snapped before turning around and stormed away.

Lori and Shane looked at each other for a moment before Lori ran after the girl.

Without a word, Bella walked back to her tent and laid on the bed. She reached up and grabbed the necklace around her neck before closing her eyes and taking a nap.

••••

Fluttering her eyes open, Bella noticed it was still daytime. She wore the same outfit as before, a purple blouse with black skinny jeans. She dragged her feet over the side of the bed, stood up and walked out of the tent.

She strolled towards the middle of the campsite. As she reached the firepit, she chuckled when she noticed Carl's annoyed expression while Lori was cutting his hair.

"Baby, the more you fidget, the longer it takes. So don't, okay?" Lori told her son, using a pair of scissors to cut his hair.

Carl groaned. "I'm trying."

"Well, try harder." She insisted.

Bella walked over to the firepit and sat down beside Carl while Shane sat opposite them cleaning his shotgun.

"If you think this is bad, wait till you start shaving. That stings. That day comes, you'll be wishing for one of your mama's haircuts." Shane told Carl.

"I'll believe that when I see it." Carl responded.

Shane chuckled. "I'll tell you what, you just get through this with some manly dignity, and tomorrow I'll teach you something special. Bella can join as well. I will teach you two how to catch frogs."

"I've caught a frog before." Bella said confidently.

"I said frogs, plural. It is an art, my friend, it is not to be taken lightly. There are ways and means, few people know about, and I'm willing to share my secrets." Shane explained with a smirk.

Carl turned around to look at his mother. Lori shook her head and turned his head to face Shane.

"Oh, I'm a girl, you talk to him." Lori advised her son.

Shane chuckled. "It's a one-time offer, bud, not to be repeated."

"I'm in." Bella insisted.

"Wise choice." Shane said with a proud smile.

"Why do we need frogs, plural?" Carl wondered.

"You ever eat frog legs?"

"Eww!"