That was when from the corner of her eyes, she noticed the familiar figure of the young man himself. Her breathing hitched, recalling all of the words Mayumi had told her. They can't fix this problem if they don't do anything to it, Boboiboy was reluctant to approach her but she had nothing stopping her from that unlike him. It was never too late to bring it back, for her, it's mainly her fault this conflict started.

Boboiboy seemed like he was talking to Gopal about something but after a short while, he left probably back to the house where he was staying at. Y/n hesitated but she made eye contact with Mayumi's gentle gaze. "Go on," the divine figure encouraged the Lluminarian elf to do what she thought was right. The Nymph could see already the sincerity in the youngling's eyes, there was no need for hesitation.

That same encouragement made her pick up the last pieces of her determination, letting out all of it with a deep sigh. Abruptly, the elf stood up from where she was sitting from. There was a glint of courage from within her (e/c) eyes, it was now or never. She glanced in the direction the elemental hero had run off to. If Boboiboy was reluctant to approach her, then she will be the one to approach him. Even if she has to start the conversation herself then she will do it.

Y/n sauntered towards the direction where the young man had left off but was left genuinely confused on the fact that he didn't go straight home. She lost him, unfortunately. Y/n felt her face fall in sadness and she exhaled through her nose to express her emotions. "Perhaps in the morning I shall try," she mumbled to herself, deciding that she should rest at home instead. She just realised how drained her magic was after fighting with Gopal today.

She never got a chance to rest properly, they have a new day to face tomorrow and that meant she needs to use her magic again. Silently, she trotted back to Mayumi's house instead without being bothered by the sound of crickets playing through the background. She had a rough day, she even nearly fell to her death; a nice rest can give justice to her. The rustle of dead leaves was heard as her heel made contact with the ground. The wind made her hair sway gracefully, feeling herself slightly shiver from that sudden gust.

Before she could reach Mayumi's house, she stopped walking once her eyes landed on a familiar figure. Her (e/c) eyes made eye contact with deep brown ones and it was as if time stopped. Boboiboy and Y/n were just standing awkwardly in front of each other, like Y/n, he was surprised to see her here. He thought she would spend her whole time with Mayumi and the tribe in the middle of the village.

Gradually, she approached him but she felt nervous as she does. Boboiboy didn't move and let her walk towards him, feeling his calm breathing while another wind blew. Holding her other arm, she didn't know how to start this but the elemental hero was patient; he was also looking forward to talking with her after what had happened. The atmosphere was strained and peaceful but eventually, the two of them got comfortable enough today something.

"Boboiboy," She called him with a meek voice while she hesitated to look at him in the eyes now that they were standing in front of each other. A sigh escaped the elemental hero's mouth before he shook his head. "Would you like to walk with me?" Boboiboy questioned her, a small yet delicate smile plastered on his lips while he gazed at her. Clenching her jaw, she nodded her head slowly as she accepted his offer.

The two began walking around the village, admiring the beauty of the nightfall in Plantae. Stars twinkled endlessly and the sky displayed from above was almost breathtaking. Fireflies can be seen illuminating the dark corners of the village, some of them were even flying around the two. The night in Plantae was enthralling and beauteous, the tranquillity that it gave off was making them feel relaxed as their worries dispersed into nowhere.

The strands of her hair swayed from her face but weren't enough to bother her sight; the constant blowing of the wind was calm and comforting. Leaves from the nearby towering trees rustled, giving nature a nice tone and atmosphere. Y/n felt at ease, the walk was making her feel better and she was suddenly anxious-free. "I am sorry, Boboiboy," she began, looking down to her feet while they casually strolled around. The elemental hero turned to the female beside him, listening to her every word.