2 positives

Y/n's POV
I've been at home for the past four days alone and bored. We found out a few days ago that I had covid, do I'm currently not aloud to go to work and also means I gave to isolate for ten days. Sadly Scarlett still has to go to set to film for her new movie. If I've not made it clear enough, I'm bored very bored. I literally have nothing to do and I'm not going to be able to go out for six more days. Most of my friends haven't come near the house since they found out. But luckily my best friend, Lizzie, drops of food for me everyday, she likes to experiment with food so some days she'll drop of meals others desserts. Sometimes even both. I haven't been feeling very well but didn't want to concern Scarlett because its probably just covid symptoms. Lizzie knows how I feel but I trust her enough not tell on me its currently twelve-forty on a Monday when I hear a small knock on the door I can tell straight away that's its Lizzie so I open the door. I'm surprised at first, with todays meal there's a little but long wrapper, but then I hear Lizzie a voice " please take it y/n just to be sure". I give her a confused look but nod knowing what she wants me to do. I wave goodbye and go inside the house.

Part two soon
06/04/22
Have a good day/ night,  I'll try to update again soon.
265 words