The interview

Y/n's POV
I was in an interview with my beautiful girlfriend Scarlett and some other members of the cast.
Becky ( the interviewer) : weird question but could any of you tell us a big of a story that you remember?
Chris Evans: anyone in particular?
Becky: maybe Scarlett, y/n, Chris Hemsworth , Chris Evans, RDJ, Tom Holland, maybe Elizabeth Olsen.
Chris Evans: okay who first?
Becky: lets start with...
y/n: I think we should start with Chris Evans.
Scarlett: yes. Let's start with Evans.
Chris Evans: it's not your twos choice.
Becky: Chris you should start.
Y/n &Scarlett: see
Chris Evans: ah. * rolls his eyes* well when I was younger..
RDJ: what was that 60 years ago.
Y/n: omg yesssss.
Chris Evans: Scarlett tell your girlfriend to shut up. I must ah W been at least 7 years old. I was at school, we weren't aloud food in class if I remember correctly.
Y/n: must be hard to remember it was soo long agooo.
Chris Evans: * ignores your comment*
Y/n: * offended*
Chris Evans: but that didn't really matter, I had just got a new packet of jellybeans.
Y/n: jellybeans? Where?
Chris Evans: I thought it would be a good idea if I started sticking them up my nose. So I tried it.
Y/n: hahaha really * dying of laughter*
Chris: hey.
Y/n: hahahahahahahahaha
Becky asks a few more people questions which they answer to its now just me and Scarlett.
Becky: Scarlett your turn.
Scarlett: okay well y/n please can you leave the room till we call you back in.
Y/n: of course baby.
I leave the room.
Scarlett's POV
Scarlett: now that she's gone, I'll start. Last week I went out with her best friend.
Chris Hemsworth: what! ( your like a little sister to most of the boys).
Lizzie: really!
RDJ: what!...
Scarlett: not like that. We went shopping and I bought a few things. This is one of the things I bought.

Becky: congrats I bet she'll say yes

Scarlett: thank you so much.
I put the ring back and tell y/n she can come back into the room.
Y/n's POV
I go back into the room people staring at me, I just ignore them and go back to sitting next to Scarlett.
Becky: so y/n your turn.
Y/n: right well I don't know. I know it happened two years ago but still, oh well when I was in high school we were doing are end of year exams and they take your phones for purposes. We finished the exams we had done at least 12 before This one. The boy in front of me went to give his paper in and there was a vibration noise. His phone was vibrating in his pocket. It was his mother calling, It went like.
' Matt: hello
Margot: hello son I just wanted to call to say we're having tomato soup for dinner tonight'
Y/n: so he got a big fat 0 on that exam and failed all of the other 12 exams we had done.

The call from the mother about having tomato soup for dinner that night really happened and it was during an exam. My sister came down this evening saying she remembered her teacher told her about that on Friday and that he remembers who it was and all. Your teachers don't forget the embarrassing things that happened you .
Comment if you want a part two to see what's happens next.

Sunday 6th June 2021
00:34 in the morning
600 words
Bye