y/n is too shocked to even move a muscle as her whole existence started to shiver in fear. "AHH," a scream escapes from her lips when she suddenly gets pinned to the wall as harshly as ever that she sees red for a moment... Then she understands.

'he's too strong to fight'

"you shouldn't be seeing this and now I have to kill you," he said pinning her both wrists with his one big hand above her head as his other hand held the bloody axe.

y/n whole body shivering. she closed her eyes tightly but still thick tears drenched her cheeks. "P_please" y/n plead while shaking up.

"I like you" he smiles. y/n slowly open her eyes and then meet his green orbs. he's handsome, with a clean shaved chin, red lips, thick lashes, and blonde salty hair.

he's the man of every girl's dream... But he's a psycho.

His face sparkles with blood. Maybe the blood splashed on him after killing that person... y/n try to control her breath. she looked into his eyes.

"leave me," she said trying to show some confidence. he's smile get even more creepy "ok," he said then leave her. y/n immediately fall on the floor, and then she understand that her legs give up long ago... she was standing all this time with his support.

he holds the axe with both hands while looking at the petite figure on the floor shaking. "Goodbye, little Rosy" he was about to roar the axe but he hear a police siren.

he stopped his moments "it's your doing right!?" he asked as y/n nodded her head closing her eyes shut mentally prepared to die... she didn't scream she just went through something similar to this with bambam.

he bend down on one knee as he looked at y/n. "remember, little Rosy. I'm Clay Uble" that's the last thing she hears as y/n just sits there shaking.

'Little Rosy. Fuck this red dress.

she hear footsteps as she mustered some courage to see what is in front of her. It's cops "I see a guy running that way" "Oh!! God"

The cop run to y/n. "ma'am, you ok!?" that cop said as he covered her with his leather jacket.

"Clay Uble" y/n said as she try to recover from the scene earlier.

It's had been a week. y/n is better, for now, she went back to her normal life. but the thing is, she feels like someone is watching her.

Just like a normal day she was walking back home. Now, a few changes... she's not walking the same way which she encountered a psycho
she's coming from work early...

y/n walks happily as she hmming a random song. unfortunately, she didn't notice that a manly figure followed her the whole day...

y/n widen her eyes when she feel a big hand on her mouth and nose. she started to wiggle but it all went in vain... Soon, she becomes unconscious... making Uble sigh in satisfaction.

"Hello again little Rosy"

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

"It's been two days. how long you're going to keep me here Uble" y/n asked him as they both are eating breakfast.

It's been two days and still, Uble didn't kill y/n. The first day he bring her. she's too normal for him "just kill me if you want to. I don't care anymore" saying those words she close her eyes lifting her head showing him her neck for him to slice it and kill her.

"No" Uble chooses not to kill her. he chained her legs and wrists making her sit in the corner of the room as he kills a person in front of y/n. she gets unconscious seeing all the inhumane things.