I nodded and look at her "who is he Lisa?" She ask me "it's Jennie ma, she is intersex ma." I said as she gasp and look at me "but ma she was really drunk that night, and I'm sure she doesn't remember anything." I said as ma hold me hands "I'm afraid that she will not accept this baby our baby." I said as I bow my head "shh Lisa stop crying it will add to you and the baby, and besides we need to wait for 8-9 weeks to get a DNA test, for now let's keep it a secret between the four of us, and when we come to Seoul try to get a strad of hair from Jennie, when we get thr DNA results there you can tell her what really happened that night." Ma said as I hug her "Don worry Lisa I will be the one to tell it your pa." She said as I cried.

After what happened to the veranda we comeback inside and ma told it to pa,at first he was angry and disappointed at me because he told me that marriage before baby, but when he realized he will have a great grand child he was very happy and told me that I need to be careful, for now only me, hae-in, ma and pa know that I'm pregnant, and I hope Jennie can accept it.

_–_–_–_–

3RD PERSON POV

The former C.E.O and founder of M Corp was seen in the Incheon Airport with her wife and the C.E.O of L.M Company accompanied by Mr.Jung Hae-in, in the latest news the C.E.o  Park Corp Mr.Liam Park announce that he will build Company and confirm that L.M Architecture and Construction Company will design and construct his new building.

L.M was seen with Jung hae-in and Mr and Mrs. M in one frame, is the sa called rumors are true?? Are they really both in a relationship??

 M in one frame, is the sa called rumors are true?? Are they really both in a relationship??

Thia is News Flash...

As Jennie saw the new she immediately turn it off, she sat and sigh heavily "relax Jennie you both didn't break up, remember that." Jennie told her self as she calm down, she took her phone and went to the gallery where she saw all the photos of her and Lisa in Lisa's room, where she slept every night.

In the other hand Lisa and the three are now heading to, the house that Lisa own's where moonbyul,sehun,I.U,tzuyu and Min-kyu are staying, as the car stop try went out and her grandparents smile as they saw Lisa's mansion grandpa M patted Lisa shoulder and laugh "you and your mother really have a great telent in drawing." Grandpa M said as Lisa smile and look at her mansion.

She bought and build the mansion 3 years ago, the construction was finished after 3 months there she hired interior designer to fix her house, this drawing was originally from her mom, when she was in Thailand jong-ki men send all of Lisa's things...

She bought and build the mansion 3 years ago, the construction was finished after 3 months there she hired interior designer to fix her house, this drawing was originally from her mom, when she was in Thailand jong-ki men send all of Lisa's things there and Lisa saw her mom's drawing, her mom's dream was to build a architecture company which late on she did.

As they enter the mansion the five immediately jump out of nowhere "WELCOME HOME!!" they shout as they all smile, they are now in thr table eating there lunch "moonbyul why solar is not here?" Grandma ask moon as Lisa look at moon, she knows something is up "umh she and Jason could come cause they went shopping, but she apologize for it." Moonbyul said as she gave a tight smile that only Lisa notice.

After lunch they just went to there room to rest and the other went to the construction sight, they first went to Liam and next is the new building of L.M, Lisa and the rest calculated that L.M building will finish in maybe two months, right two months it's super fast they are not an ordinary company that's why Alot of business man what to hair them cause they built fast.

_–_–_–_–

Yeji Pov

I'm now at the dressing room why am I in the dressing room, is because I will have a solid interview, "Ms. Yeji the interview will star in a minute please prepare your self." One of the staff said as I nodded.

I'm now taking to the host, "so your business is blooming, your cafe has a lot of franchise all over Korea, why did you build a cafe in thr fish place?" The host ask me as I chuckled.

"I was inspired to be successful by one person, that person treat me as her own sister same with my brother, she gave us everything you can name of, she gave us a bed to sleep on, food to eat, and importantly she gave us the loved the we didn't get when we are on the streets, we promise that one day we will be successful and will make her proud, my inspiration is my sister." I said as I Heard them clapping.

"If you don't mind asking who is your sister?" He said as I look at him and chucked "unfortunately I can't tell you that, she is a private person, she prefers a quiet and piecefull life." I said as they nodded "we heard you are Friends of Liam and his gang, can you tell us how did you and the rest became friends?" He said as I nodded.

"Well me and my brother are classmate with his younger brother Park Jimin, Jimin introduce us to them as their our friendship started." I said as they nodded "just one last question, are the rumors true that you and the rest are an investor of the Company that C.E.O Liam wants to build?" He ask me as I smile "yes we are all invertors." I said as they clap "and Thai is the end, we will see you next time thank you for watching bye." The host said.

To be continued...

Guys thank you for supporting my stories, I hope you like this chapter unfortunately I can't update on the next days cause I need to finish my school works cause our dead line is on Friday and I don't want to start all the work when the deadline is coming I hope you understand it... Thank you

By the way would you like to have a 🔞 in the next chapters?? Just give an explanation why should I put an 🔞 in the next chapters.

Please follow and

Vote
👇