Chap9: Milky Way Galaxy and Whiskey

*"Y/n...Can I please go?" Jimin asked you again.*

Jimin waited for your answer. He could see your smile falter. Why were you looking so broken? "Yes Jimin. You can go" you said. He saw you smiling at him but that smile didn't quite reach your eyes. "You can pack your things today and leave tomorrow" you suggested. "Okay" Jimin said. He was excited at the prospect of living in a new place. He loved staying with you, but he didn't want to be a burden on you.

He wanted to stay with you, but he was scared. He was scared of how fast he trusted you, how quickly he became comfortable with you. He knew you were a good person, but it still scared him. Trust is a fragile thing. He didn't want to trust the wrong person. Also he wanted to do something for himself. He wanted to be self dependent. He saw how Jungkook didn't have to depend on anyone for his survival; he wanted to be like him too.

Jin and Jungkook took your leave and Jungkook promised to come tomorrow early in the morning to pick him up. "Let's go pack your stuff" you said to Jimin. He nodded and bounced towards his room. You felt sick. You wanted to cry, ask him to stay. Tell him it was dangerous for him. But you couldn't. You couldn't ruin his plans. You were his friend, weren't you? You should have been proud of his development and happy that he wants to do things for himself. But you just felt empty. You wanted him to run back to you saying he wants to stay, but he didn't.

You were selfish. You wanted to keep people around you. You had been alone for years, it shouldn't be hard for you right? But you greedily wanted to keep him with you. Pushing your thoughts down you followed him and brought back a bag for him to pack his belongings in.

As you waited in Jimin's room waiting for him to take out his clothes, you messaged your assistant to deliver the newest model of phone to your home. The least you could do is send him off with a gift. Jimin took out all of the clothes you had brought together. Some of your hoodies also stumbled out of the bundle. He looked at you sheepishly, blushing. "You can keep them" you told him, they looked better on him anyway.

You packed his clothes in the suitcase as he folded his clothes and passed them to you. You were zipping up the bag when the doorbell rang, indicating that your order had arrived. You brought the wrapped box and gave it to Jimin. "What is this Y/n?" Jimin asked closely examining the box. "Open it" you told him. He carefully unwrapped the gift, graceful as ever. He looked at you wide eyed when he saw the phone.

"Y/n I don't know how to use this. You shouldn't give this to me" he said trying to give you back the silver cased phone. "Please accept the gift. And I'm sure you will learn it in no time. Jungkook can help you and that way we can stay in contact" you told him hoping he would accept it. It was for your own selfish interest to keep talking to him that you had bought it.

He accepted it and asked if he could click a picture of both of you. You happily agreed, clicking a selfie of both of you. You decided to take him out for lunch. It was the last time you would be spending time with him before he goes away. Just the thought of it made your heart ache. You asked him to get dressed, and booked one of your favorite restaurants. You wanted privacy and didn't want paparazzi to see Jimin so you booked the entire restaurant.

Time with Jimin just flew by. You had your lunch as you both talked and giggled remembering a cartoon you had watched. Jimin also told you that Jungkook would continue teaching him how to read. You were happy seeing how Jimin was growing. From a submissive and demure hybrid to an independent and self decisive person was a big change. You were proud of him.

Both of you hadn't talked about the legal side of his decision yet. Him not being with you meant he was an independent hybrid which require documentation. "Jimin, if you choose to not stay with me anymore, it means you need documents and a sign from me. If you want to, I could get the documents done for you" you told him.