Introduction

Hello everyone. I'm Jiya. This is my first time on wattpad, so not completely sure how all of this works. I've been posting on tumblr (@btsstan12) for a while now and some of my friends asked me to publish the fic here. So here I am

This is my first fanfiction (or the one which I am actually writing down), I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for giving this story a chance. Also, English is not my first language, so I hope you forgive me if I make any mistakes while writing the story. Feel free to give me suggestions as I'm still learning.

The images or fanart used in this fanfic are not mine. They belong to their rightful owners. If you find some similarity between my story and other stories it might be because I was inspired by them, but the story's plot is completely written by me.

Pairings: female reader X hybrid! Jimin

Feat. Rest of BTS

Summary: You are a hardworking undercover spy. You have always wanted to save as many hybrids as you can. You know all about the pain and hardship they suffer because of human society considering them an abomination. What happens when you rescue a broken calico cat hybrid and help him, but get your own heart mended in ways you never knew it was broken?

Genre: Fluff, angst, hurt/comfort

Warnings: past trauma, past sexual abuse, past abuse, murders, blood, usage of weapons etc (If any triggering content as such is present will be mentioned in the future chapters)

Rating: PG-15

Don't be a silent reader. I love to hear your thoughts about the fic.