Chap 6:The Ferris wheel

*Maybe, you would never have to be alone again.*

Bright light tip toed in your room through the gaps of your lavender curtain. You opened your eyes, blinking, adjusting them to the brightness. You saw Jimin was still asleep. He looked peaceful, a beautiful angel you thought. His tail was still wrapped above your knee. Both of your legs were tangled under the sheets. A warm feeling bubbled in your chest. You smiled to yourself.

You had to work out, to keep yourself in your form, but you didn't want to go just yet. So you just laid there watching Jimin for some time until he started to slowly blink his eyes. You quickly shut your eyes, so he wouldn't catch you looking at him. You heard some rustling, but didn't dare open your eyes. Jimin moved closer to you, gently placing his palm on top of yours and his tail remained wrapped around your thigh.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw that he was already looking at you. Both of you giggled, shy of being caught and got out of the bed. "I am going to train for some time, you can rest here. The house help will be here in an hour, they know about you. You can do anything you want" you informed Jimin making your bed. "Can't I come with you? I won't disturb you" he said looking at you with hopeful eyes. "Ok, you can come with me. Get bundled up first, its cold outside" you said giving him your sweaters and shawls.

Both of you got dressed up and headed out. You had never liked training in the gym. You felt at ease whenever you were in nature, it helped you concentrate. You had your home in the middle of a large land. You liked that it was disconnected from the rest of city. You had a lot of space to do anything you liked. You usually trained near the small lake present at the backyard of your house. '

You and Jimin made your way to the lake. Jimin looked around him in awe. He knew that your place was huge, but this was something he had not expected. He walked beside you covered in orange fur and white shawl. His tail swayed side by side as he walked with a slight jump in his step. He looked adorable.

"This is my training spot. You can do anything you want here. Here are some snacks and books if you feel like eating or drawing anything" you told him handing your backpack. Jimin had thought that you were carrying your training supplies or water for yourself. He was happy that you thought about him and his needs also. Even if you didn't express yourself verbally, you showed him your care through small actions. He took the bag and looked around the lake and settled beside the flower patch growing near the foot of a big tree. He felt happy to be out again, without any worries just looking at the flowers.

You saw that Jimin was happy and gently touching the flowers and trying to draw them, you felt happy. His cat ears were upright as he focused on drawing the flower. He was carefree and looked as though a big boulder was lifted off his shoulder. You took of your jacket and started your training by some stretching. Your body still ached a little due to the unpleasant confrontation with the Deadly Fangs.

*time skip*

It had been an hour since you were out here. Jimin stopped his artistic advent, when he saw you doing practicing you're fighting stance. You were a totally different person when you got into your form. Wind blew through your hair making them fly in all directions. Sweat dripped down your forehead, your t-shirt clung to your body due to the moisture. A purple bruise under your eye and a slightly split lip made you look like you actually had been battling. Arms drawn back, clenched in fists; right leg forward. You had the glint of predator in your eyes. It scared Jimin, but also fascinated him.

You pulled back your fist, attacking an imaginary enemy, your moves crisp and sharp. Your moves could've killed a real person if present in front of you thought Jimin. You continued your assault on the nonexistent enemy as Jimin watched you in trance. After a few more sharp blows and kicks, you turned to him. He backed up a little at your sight, but smiled as your face softened immediately.