"Wow. She's a great woman preparing all that food every day."

"The funny thing was she's the only one who close the lid and stack up the container inside the bag but she chooses all the knick knacks that goes inside."

"She's still a great mom."

Jennie nodded smiling.

"I know you're hungry precious so I place different variety of food in one plate."

She place a huge white plate in front of me with various food carefully arranged. I start to devour the fried chicken that the old man sells. I love it. It's oily but I don't care. People doesn't realize that eating food like fast food or eating a meal three times a day is a luxury. I savor each item on my plate. I'll never know when will l eat this kind of food again.

In the end I finished all the food on my plate. I'm happy that Jennie did not serve me huge amount of food because I don't want to waste any food. I was astonished that Jennie ate everything except the bucket of chicken she bought.

Where did all those foods went?

I stare at her stomach and I don't see any belly bulging out.

"How come you're not fat?" I ask curiously.

"Genetics." she answered simply.

"Hey you want dessert?" Jennie ask.

"You want dessert on top of all that food that you ate?!" I said in disbelief.

Jennie snorts in amusement.

"Trust me precious that amount of food was nothing. Now I am craving chocolate cake or maybe strawberry cheesecake."

I thought Jennie will order a slice but I almost had a heart attack when a whole cake was brought in. The whole time, I was just staring at Jennie while she ate the cake bit by bit. She ask me several times if I want a slice but I refuse because I am really full. In the end she left a slice and she ordered sir Hulk to repack the chicken and cake for me to eat at the shelter.

After our meal Jennie told me to sit down at the sofa because she wants to give something. She came out of the room holding 6 boxes.

"Open it." she encourage.

I gingerly open the 1st big box and was surprised to see different styles of dresses that I only see at a department store glass display. I never attempted to go inside a mall because I have no money and the guards will not allow me.

 I never attempted to go inside a mall because I have no money and the guards will not allow me