"Ok precious. Food's gonna be here in 20 minutes."

"Thank you Jen-Jen. Can I please know what time is it?" I ask.

"Past 3. You only slept for 2 hours."

"Two hours is enough. I don't even really take a nap."

"Jen-Jen where did Soo-hyun go?

Jennie's eyes narrowed and turn glacial.

"To her brother."

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Your dad has a brother?" l ask.

"Yes."

"Really? Does he look like him also? What's her brother's name?"

"Satan."

I gasp.

"Oh my! What a unique name!" I exclaimed.

"For a long time now, I really want to name a child Lucifer."

"Definitely not!" Jennie exclaimed.

I raise my eyebrow at her. "Well, I'll definitely make sure that my future husband will agree with the names I want."

Jennie purse her lips and said "I am open to suggestions precious.!"

"Maybe I should ask Kai if she is open to name a child Lucifer. Wait a second" I tried to stand up from Jennie's lap but she tighten her hold on me.

"No fucking way you're gonna do that. You did not hear me correctly precious. I said Lucifer was the most exquisite name you can give to a child. That child will be the envy of many."

"I thought you don't like that name." I ask baffled.

"Nu uh. I even suggest that we name the second child Lucifer the second."

I nodded in agreement.

"That's a good idea Jen-Jen. One of the nickname will be Lucy."

I see Jennie grimace but when she saw that I'm looking she nodded seriously.

Someone knocks on the door and before Jennie press the button I hurriedly ask "Can I please press the button? Pretty please?"

"Precious it's more than just a button. It also recognize my fingerprint."

"Fingerprint? Like in jail? You went to Jail Jen-Jen!"

After Jennie pressed the button she answered.

"Too many times." Jennie shakes her head.

"Precious there's a lot of things that needs your fingerprint. Not only in jail. Wait a minute. How did you know that kind of information?"

"I got Jailed. Once." I sheepishly admitted.

I look up to Sir hulk in front of me. I smiled and waved at him.

"Thank You Sir Hulk for the food. I'm gonna hug you but you are too far can you come a little bit closer?"

"Precious he can't go near, he has arthritis." Jennie solemnly said.

I gasp. Poor thing. I don't know what Arthritis meant but it sounds painful. Sir Hulk nodded at me. He placed all the food at Jennie's massive table then he limped out of the office. I am pretty sure he was not limping when he went in but maybe I am wrong.

Jennie carefully arranged everything. She even took out all the food on her lunch bag.

"I am curious. Who prepares your lunch?"

Jennie smiled "My mommy."

You can obviously hear the affection in her voice. Even if she doesn't say anything I am sure she's close to her parents.