38 | Mr. & Mrs. Singh

THERE ARE two kinds of people in the world—First, the morning people

THERE ARE two kinds of people in the world—First, the morning people. Second, the people who want to slap the morning people. And I obviously come under the second category.

Right now, I had this desperate urge to slap Vedika tight on her face. Don't get me wrong, I loved her gorgeous ass but at times, she just went too overboard with her love for shopping and that always proved to be bad news for me.

This particular morning, she woke me up at 5am.

Why, you would ask.

She and Sumi had collectively come up with a plan to go shopping downtown today for our traditional outfits. This was our first morning in the Gupta-Singh house and Vedika had already managed to find a shopping buddy while here, my head was still pounding from yesterday's hangover.

What the fuck are birds so excited about at 5am. I swear if any one more person decides to get on my nerve today, they're dead. And I don't even mind going to prison for that. The idea of prison sounds much more relaxing then the shopping spree which I am being pulled into.

"Zivah, could you go any slower than this?" Vedika yells at me as I slowly get off the bed, silently groaning as she throws a towel at me.

"Get ready quickly and come down." She shouts for one last time before rushing off downstairs.

See, I'm not complaining but someone needs to seriously chill.

▢ ▢ ▢ ▢

"This looks good. Doesn't it?" Kavya twirls around in her ghaghra which was clipped up on her left to fit to her size. The salesman smiles widely and nods.

Idiot.

Since the time we've been here, which is almost two hours now, he has been in approval of every single outfit.

"Nah, it's okay-ish. Pink is more of your thing. Not blue." Divya comments from the the couch she was almost lying on. I snap my head at her and glare.

This whole thing was really getting on my nerves now. Can't she just lie and say that the outfit was good so then we can move onto choosing Vedika's outfit and then get the hell out of here.

We had been here since two hours and had only successfully chosen Divya's outfit and Kavya had finished trying at least six outfits now. I swear if one more person rejects her outfit, they will be very sorry. Someone get me out of this wholesomely light-blinding boutique.

"No miss, it looks nice on her. We've never had someone who has pulled of this dress better than her." The salesman gives his unwanted opinion making Kavya blush.

The real question is, how many of such compliments did he use on a daily basis. I wish I could smack his face.

"Girls, don't be in a hurry. If you'll don't like stuff from here, we can go to another boutique." Sumi suggests, making me want to throw myself out of the window at this very moment.