Chapter Thirty-three.

Start from the beginning

Kushina: Well somethings got you happy, what is it sochi?

She pry as she wanted to know what could get her son so happy.

Naruto: Well just that I am spending time with my favorite people in the world.

He said hugging his sisters, they both smiled big at the praise as Kushina looked at him with a pout.

Kushina: I taught I was your favorite person sochi.

She said with a pout a Naruto just smiled and walked over to her as he hugged her.

Naruto: You but the twins got number one and two.

He said and all of a sudden the door was kicked down and men walked in as they shot Kushina, the girls, Minato and one got Naruto in his leg, making him go down on one knee as he looked up at them.

Naruto: Who... are....you.

He panted out as he looked at them.

???: Your nightmare.

A shot was fired as naruto was dead.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well that what's you think.

NARUTO'S P.O.V: SATURDAY MORNING 6AM

He flew up in shock as sweat was pouring down his face as he looked at the wall in his room in shock, that was all a dream but felt so real, he looked beside him to see that his mother was still a sleep and looked back at the time.

He got up and walked to the bathroom as he washes his face and brush his teeth, getting in joggers, he walked out the room and out the base as he put his earphones in and played music as he went for his early morning run.

1 HOUR LATER: TRAINING GROUND 1:

After his run, he ended up at the training ground and started to do some stretching and some exercise, consisting of push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups, hand stands and jumping Jacks, a hundred of each as he topped it off with lounges and swats at the end.

He had never notice a woman who was watching him from the entrance of the training ground, she had midnight black hair, with a round face, skin pale, wears a black gown and top it off with sandals, this woman was no other than Mikoto Uchiha.

The best friend and rival of Kushina Uzumaki and also Naruto's not so secret aunt, since she and Kushina were like sisters in all but blood but Naruto had never meet her or know of her status as his aunt either.

She was just taking a scroll around the village , since that time of day was the only time she could get before the villagers come out. It was a well known fact that the Uchihas were not well liked in the village since the 3rd had moved the district from the center of the village to the outskirts.

It wasn't helpful when a few Uchiha's lashed out and gave the clan a bad reputation from it and now the villagers sees them as monsters.

Naruto: I know your there, come out.

He said and Mikoto got out of her thoughts as she walked over to him with a soft smile as she looked him over.

Naruto: Mikoto, what's going on?

He asked as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Mikoto: Oh nothing, just taking a scrol through the village.

She told him and he nodded and took up his water bottle and drank some water as he walked out the training ground, with Mikoto following behind him.

Mikoto: So Naruto how's it been?

She asked, wanting to hold a conversation with her nephew and maybe get to know him better as well.

Naruto: I am fine, just doing some exercise, you know, getting the blood pumping and all that