**⚠️Slight Smut⚠️**

"Your birthday isn't until later" I mumbled as I reached back to caress her face. "Yeah but we celebrate today" she said as she kissed my neck. I felt her slide her hands in my pants to rub me which made me smirked.

"What are you doing babe" I asked her and she said nothing as she continued kissing my neck and finally slid her finger inside me. I took in a sharp breath and released a shaky moan.

"We can only do a quickie and then we can have more fun later on tonight" I whispered as I turned to catch her lips with mine. We kissed sensually as her finger kept moving inside me before she added another.

"Mmm fuck baby" I panted as our tongues continued fighting with each other. She reached under my shirt and squeezed my boob and played with my nipple, pinching it. "Harder" I panted and I was tossed to the bed as my pants and underwear were ripped off.

I immediately felt Dinah's tongue on my clit as she sped up her fingers. I gasped and immediately grabbed a handful of her hair. She reached up for my boob and I let out a loud moan.

'God I will never let her think she's doing too good' I said in my head but the way my body was reacting was betraying me. "You taste so good" she mumbled as she removed her fingers and started eating me out.

She grabbed my thighs and pulled me closer to her making her tongue go deeper which made me arch my back. She pushed my back down by my stomach but my body kept jerking up each time her tongue went deeper. "Dinahhh" I moaned as I felt the familiar feeling at the pit of my stomach.

"Touch yourself" she said in her sexy ass deep voice before diving back in. The pleasure was too much and I needed to get off right now so I started pinching my nipples, feeling another wave of pleasure go over my body.

For minutes it was like that as Dinah teased me down there and suddenly, I felt a hand on my throat and bit my lip as I saw Dinah staring down at me with such lust in her eyes. "C'mere" I mumbled as she kissed me roughly and I felt her push her thigh against my pussy.

It was so sensitive right now so the slightest move she made resulted in me jolting. "Fucking hell Dinah" I said in frustration as I rubbed myself against her thigh. The feeling in my stomach grew stronger but Dinah removed her thigh and went back down and I held her head firmly so she would finally let me cum.

She added her long ass fingers inside and I opened my mouth with no sounds escaping. She went faster with both tongue and fingers and I was right on the edge. "Cum for me baby" she husked in her deep voice and with just a few more jabs with her tongue, I came all over her face.

Well I think I actually squirted because Dinah came up soaking wet and when I let her hair go I felt the bed was wet. "Oops" I laughed and Dinah just smiled as she licked her lips and around her mouth.

I shook my head as I shakily sat up and kissed her tasting myself. I was trying to get off the bed but Dinah pushed me down as she started taking off her clothes. I wanted to deny and say we would be late but that went straight out the window as she made me feel how wet she was.

"Daddy's turn" she said with a not so innocent smile. I grinned and started moving my fingers slowly inside her.

**⚠️End⚠️**

Cheryl's POV

I groaned as I felt someone's hand on me. "No" I said as I tried stuffing my face in the pillow. "Babe come on" the voice said and I quickly looked up and saw Kevin at the side of the bed.