29.

Lukes POV

As soon as I heard the doctors last words I told him I'd be there soon. Then I hung up the phone.

I sprinted down the stairs and grabbed my coat and shoes. I grabbed my ghost busters snap back (yes I stalk him lol) and headed out the door.

I ran through the rain and into my warm car. I put the keys in the ignition and drove down the road. As soon as I get see her face I'm going to tell her how sorry I am. This whole situation is my fault, but also Michaels.

Emma POV

I watched as the doctor walked out of the room and down the hall. Which again leaves me alone doing nothing. I just sat on the bed in a hideous hospital gown. I waited and waited. It had been about 5 minutes and I already got really bored. I walked over to the window and looked down at the streets. This hospital was very tall so the streets looked so small.

I hear the door squeak open and I turn around expecting Luke. But it was just a nurse . She grabbed the clipboard on the table and left again.

I looked down at the streets again hoping I would see Lukes car pull up in the parking lot. But all the cars looked so similar which made it very hard to find his. I just started looking for a very tall boy with blonde hair and one that is extremely georgous. I'm mean you have to admit that is probably the only way you can find Luke in public.

Seconds later I heard the door squeak open again. Thinking it was the doctor or a nurse I just kept staring at the window.

''Hey Emma.'' I heard an angelic voice say. Knowing it was Luke and not a creepy nurse I turned around and jumped into his arms.

''Hey Luke.'' Is all I could say. I am so relieved he is here.

''I missed you a lot. The three weeks of you being in a coma felt like forever. And to be honest it was hell without you. I thought you weren't going to wake up.'' He rambled.

''Luke?" I say to get his attention.

''Yeah Emma?" He says.

''I missed you too.'' I told him. He smiled.

''I'm so sorry Emma. I was gonna try and find you and I wasn't paying any attention to the road and-'' he went on but I cut him off.

''Luke, its OK. I forgive you. This whole thing was an accident. And anyways I am the one that should be sorry.'' I confessed.

''Why should you be sorry?" He sounded confused.

''I should have told you sooner...'' I stopped.

''Told me what...?" He sounded really confused and nervous at the same time.

''Luke.....I love you too.''

OMG!! I think this chapter is sweet. As in candy sweet.....lol

Anyways do you like this chapter?? Plz tell me and thx 4 1.43k reads!! That's amazing chiz... (lol I like that word, idk y tho)

PLZ:

Vote

Comment

Share

And....

PLZ follow:-) :-) :-)

Thx!! ily <3 :-*