33.

Emma's POV

I moved around fluttering my eyes open, the sun shining through the wind blinding me.I was finally able to see clearly and realized that I was not on my bed, nor in my house. The room I was in was quite messy, which sorta cleared up my memory. I was on Lukes bed, in Lukes house. I tried to get up but failed because of my stomach pain from last night. I just lied back down on Lukes comfortable bed. Lukes bed was so comfortable that I didn't even wanna try to get up again.

A couple minutes later I heard the door creak open. I glanced up to see Luke smiling and holding a bag of cheetos.

''Good morning sunshine.'' He said walking over to him bed and lying down next to me.

''Hey Luke.'' I greeted back smiling. ''Do you eat cheetos everymoring for breakfast'' I laughed.

''Of course not.'' He laughed. ''Usually I eat doritos but there wasn't any more'' We both laughed and cuddled together eating cheetos. Luke took out his phone and went on instagram. As he scrolled down through posts I stared at his beautiful face and played with his messy hair. I glanced at his phone noticing it was 8:17.

''Oh my gosh Luke, we're late for school!" I said jumping up. Luke sat up as well.

''Maybe we could skip a day. And plus Emma, I know you don't want to go to school today, especially if the boys are there.'' Luke pointed out. He did make a pretty good point, I don't want to go to school. Not for a couple of days at least. I soon gave in and lyed down with Luke snuggling against his warm, bare chest. I started looking at his guitar, which brought back memories of the first day I tried tutoring him.

''Luke.'' I blurted.

''Mhm.'' He hummed.

''Why don't you play you guitar'' I asked.

''Umm...well because, I don't really enjoy it, it reminds to much of my past...'' he said kinda sadly.

''Oh.'' Is all I say. I don't want Luke to get to emotional, thinking of Lilly. ''So what do you wanna do today?" I quickly change the subject.

''Umm...we could go to the mall.'' He suggested.

''Sounds good to me, let's go'' I jumped out of bed and started getting ready along with Luke.

YES! I KNOW ... WORST PLACE TO STOP A CHAPTER. ITS JUST IM GETTING TIRED, BUT  ATLEAST I UPDATED:-) :-) :-) :-)

PLZZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT AND SHARE AND FOLLOW<3<3<3<3_:-) :-) :-)  THNX LUV YA LOTS BYE!!!