8.

I shut my locker turning around to see Luke standing with Ashton but calum wasn't there. I frowned and walked over to him. "Luke!" I call him. He quickly turned to me as well as Ashton. "What do you want loser?!" He asked me anger clearly in his voice.

"Why did you run away last night I wanted to talk with you?" I questioned in a calmer tone. Ashton looks at Luke in confusion. Luke glanced at Ashton than at me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from Ashton and into an empty classroom.

"What the hell! Why did you say that?!" He yelled. I stood there for a second staring into his beautiful blue eyes before responding.

"Well first of all why did you beat up that guy ? Why didn't you leave me there to suffer? And second of all why did you run off?" I asked sitting on one of the desks.

"I was drunk! Couldn't you notice! And I would of let you suffer but the alcohol took over me!" He spat back." And I ran off because I didn't want anyone to see me do that ."

"Well you-" I was cut off by Luke. Gosh I hate when people do that.

"I what?! Huh!? You know what just drop it Emma ! Damn! " he shouted stepping closer to me. It scared me when he came towards me in anger.

" I can't drop it Luke! How can I drop something that I'm dying to find the answer to ! God Luke your so confusing ! I mean why would my bully save me from danger or help me at all!? " I yelled back. I was very over whelmed now.

We started at each other in anger until Luke spoke . " like I said drop it . Who cares any more! " he screamed making me jump a little. He walked up to me even closer and pushed me off the desk. I fell to the ground and he kicked me in the stomach and walked out of the room. I lied there on the hard floor crying tears of confusion and pain.
___________________________________________________

I walked to the normal lunch table that me and Michael sit at with reyna. We ate our lunch and went to sit down at a tree. I was walking when something hard hit my head. I turned to see calum Ashton and Luke laughing. I flip them off and turn the other way walking towards the tree again. Thankfully they didn't see.

___________________________________________________

The day ended and it was time to leave this death trap. I walked to the bus stop remembering that Michael will be coming back this Friday . I smiled at the thought and made my way home

Hey guys sorry for the boring chapter . Its kinda a filler and I have complete writers block but Umm... just give me your opinion and vote and comment plzz thank you <3 :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) and its kinda short sorry but at least you got a lot of updates lol love ya bye <3 :-) :-) :-) :-)