Lord Andrew Charles's Sons Part Two

Lord Andrew Charles son's , Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory

Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory is the youngest son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and his Duchess, Lady Karissa.

Lord Albert Edward was born on March 21, 2285 at Beltane Manor.

When he was born he was brought out to his grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and he was his grandfather's fourth grandson.

Lord Albert Edward was named for Prince Albert the husband of Queen Victoria and for her father, Prince Edward, Duke of Kent, the fourth son of King George the III of England.

Lord Albert Edward exceeded his father in good looks and Lady Karissa sums it up with this Carpenter Song, " Close to You."

 he was handsome and many young women would follow him around both Norfolk, Bedford and Kent Territories.

Lord Albert Edward was very handsome, some might even say beautiful with his blonde hair, blue eyes,and beige skin.

He was tall, handsome, well educated, and he excelled in archery, wrestling, swimming, horse-back riding, and he loved music, art, dancing, literature.

Lord Albert Edward was a true romantic at heart and he wore his heart on his sleeve and he was very selective about the young women he would court.

Whereas Lady Samhain was "The Peace-Maker " in the Howard family, Lord Albert Edward was the "Angel" in the Howard.

One day Lord Albert Edward was sitting in the day room and his eldest brother, Lord Anthony walks in and he looks at his little brother " What is wrong Bro?"

"I can't find a woman like our mom. I have looked high and low." Lord Albert Edward states.

"Our mom was one in a million, Lord Albert Edward." Lord Anthony admits.

Lord Andrew Charles walks into the living room and he looks at his two sons and he asks "What is the matter Lord Albert Edward?"

"Gee dad. Can't you just call me Albert or Edward." Lord Albert Edward asks him.

"I do believe your mother named you Lord Albert Edward at birth." Lord Andrew Charles tells his youngest son.

"Please dad. Just call me by one name." Lord Albert Edward asks.

"Alright Lord Albert. What is wrong?" Lord Andrew Charles.

"I am looking for my lady-love. I want a young woman like my mom." Lord Albert states.

"I am sorry I don't think your maternal grandmother had a twin." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I hate these silly vain creatures living on this Star Base." Lord Albert tells his father.

"You can always try Star Base 10." Lord Andrew Charles states. "There is no pressure on your brother or you to marry."

"Have you tried other territories?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"I have looked at these women. Lord Albert states, "They walk around in their finery and bat their eyelashes at you." Lord Albert states.

"Listen bro. All you need to do is satisfy them and they are yours.' Lord Anthony tells his brother.

"I don't want that kind of lady,bro. I want a bride, marriage, and a family." Lord Albert states.

"I want to know that no other man has ever touched her and I will be the first and the last one." Lord Albert states.