Love Hurts

"Karissa won't you ever learn to love me just a little." Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"Love takes time, Lord Andrew Charles. " Karissa tells him.

"Maybe when you hold our daughter in your arms you will come to love me." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"It is certainly something to hope for since our marriage is a one way street." Karissa tells him.

"Andrew Charles. Have you been in love before, may I ask?" Karissa asks him.

"No, you are my first love and you will be my last love and only love." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"I never had any girlfriends growing up. I didn't want to be attached to any of them until I met you." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"I have been waiting for you for the last 12 years of my life to arrive on Star Base 12 and what took you so long to arrive here?" Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I arrived here when I was supposed to be Andrew Charles. I didn't want to leave Planet Earth. I wanted to die when Roy died and when I lost my family." Karissa tells him.

"Andrew Charles. Did your great-great-grandfather ever find out what happened to his family that perished on May 1, 2153?" Karissa asks.

"I don't know, my father told me that my great-great-grandfather never found out from the United Federation of Planets and the International Red Cross." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"My great-great-grandfather was certain that his father, mother, brother and sister perished during the attack on May 1, 2153." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Lord John Carey found out the same as did the rest of the families that traveled with my great-great-grandfather on April 30, 2153." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I saw Lord Andrew Charles. I saw people die in front of my eyes from radiation poisoning." Karissa tells him.

"Adrenaline regimens that they found weren't very effective and neither was Hyronalin therapies." Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"I saw people waste away and they couldn't eat, drink, and finally they died." Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"Oh people tell you that you will learn to love again, but the fact is you will never forget your first love." Karissa tells him.

"Look at your father. He was denied to marry Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck. What was wrong with her?" Karissa asks.

"I think my father told me that my grandfather considered her a petty aristocrat." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Lady Eliza Katherine is found worthy to marry her younger brother, Lord Wiliam David Beck." Karissa states "What kind of logic is that?"

"Oh just because Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck is a female she isn't found worthy to marry your father but her brother just because he is a male is found worthy to marry your first cousin." Karissa asks.

"My father doesn't even understand his own father." Lord Andrew Charles tells Karissa.

"There is a song by Frank Sinatra. They gave him the nickname of Old Blue Eyes and he used to sing a song "Hello Young Lovers." It was taken from The Broadway Musical "The King and I." Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"I would love to hear the song. I am not much of a singer since my voice broke when I reached puberty." Lord Andrew Charles tells Karissa.

Karissa looks at Lord Andrew Charles and she answers "As you wish Andrew Charles'' and she starts to sing "Hello Young Lovers."

"Hello, young lovers, whoever you are

I hope your troubles are few

All my good wishes go with you tonight

I've been in love like you

Be brave, young lovers, and follow your star

Be brave and faithful and true

Cling very close to each other tonight

I've been in love like you

I know how it feels to have wings on your heels

And fly down a street in a trance

You fly down a street on a chance that you'll meet

And you meet not really by chance

Don't cry, young lovers, whatever you do

Don't cry because I'm alone

All of my memories are happy tonight

I've had a love of my own

I've had a love of my own like yours

I've had a love of my own." Karissa sings to Lord Andrew Charles.

"I used to sing a lot before my voice changed when I reached puberty." Lord Andrew Charles admits.

"I think that happens to both boys and girls when they reach puberty." Karissa tells him.

"My mom did teach us how to dance, sing, and enjoy nature." Lord Andrew Charles states.

Karissa looks at Lord Andrew Charles and she tells him " Oh Andrew Charles. You need to loosen up please."

"We are both young and maybe it will work out between us." Karissa tells him.

"Please don't be jealous of Kevin or Lord Richard William Carey." Karissa asks.

"I am not jealous of Kevin Riley."Lord Andrew Charles tells Karissa " I may be a little jealous of my cousin."

"Why? He is your cousin." Karissa states "You share a common ancestor, Lord Patrick William Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard."

"You know once you get to know your other cousins. You may find out that you actually enjoy them." Karissa tells him.

"I will meet them halfway for you Karissa. " Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Don't do it for me. Do it for your father." Karissa tells him.

"Your father is a real treasure." Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles "Both your father and mother deserve to be happy don't you think?"

"I agree with you." Lord Andrew Charles tells Karissa.

"Don't you love me just a little bit?" Lord Andrew Charles asks Karissa.

"Andrew Charles. I will confess to you. I love you a little bit. You are very handsome." Karissa admits.

"You are very dry and not very fun to be with." Karissa admits.

"You have no sense of humor, no sense of adventure." Karissa tells him.

"You are not romantic, you are not passionate, and you need to be." Karissa states.

"Open up your heart and you will find a brand new world waiting for you." Karissa tells him.

'I would love to take a journey to visit Pembroke Territory and meet the people." Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"I will arrange for us and we will go together." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"I will ask my cousins to join us on our trip to Pembroke." Lord Andrew Charles tells Karissa.

Karissa smiles at Lord Andrew Charles " I promise I won't leave or forsaken you." Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"I love you so much Karissa. It hurts." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"I know love hurts. I know." Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa plan their first trip to Pembroke Territory that Lord Patrick William Howard named for the birth place of King Henry VII of England.