From Gentry Lady to Countess of Moray Territory on Star Base 10

Lady Florence Clara Craven is the youngest daughter of Lord Matthew Albert Craven and Lady Florence Hastings

She was born in 2320 out in Misselthwaite Manor which was duplicated of Misselthwaite Manor in Yorkshire, England.

Lord Matthew Albert Craven is the eldest son of Lord Richard Colin Craven and his wife, Lady Mary Louisa Hastings.

Lord Richard Colin Craven is the son of Lord Matthew Colin Craven and Lady Stephanie Elizabeth Bennett.

Lord Matthew Colin Craven is the eldest child of Lord Colin Craven and Lady Mary Craven nee Lennox.

Both children suffered the loss of their parents, Lord Colin suffered the loss of his mother, Lady Lily shortly after he was born in 2200 and Lady Mary suffered the loss of both parents in 2210 on Post War Three Planet Earth.

Lady Lily died in Yorkshire, England and Colonel Harry and his wife, Lady Rose Lennox died from a cholera epidemic in India.

Lady Mary was sent to live with her paternal uncle, Lord Archibald Craven and her paternal aunt, Lady Lily, but Colonel Lennox had not been told that his only sister had died shortly after she gave birth to his only nephew, Lord Colin.

When Lady Lily died it through Lord Archibald into a great depression as she had fallen from the tree out in her garden and it brought on the labor of their only child and she died three days later after the birth of their son, Lord Colin.

In 2210, Lady Mary arrived at Misselthwaite Manor and she started to wander around the dreary manor and she came across her first cousin, Lord Colin who was bed-ridden and he believed he was going to die.

While Lady Mary was wandering around the property of Misselthwaite Manor she came across a locked up garden that once belonged to her late Aunt, Lady Lily and she found the key with the help of Dickon Sowerby.

They restored the garden back to its beauty and they took Lord Colin out into his mother's garden and a miracle happened, Lord Colin was restored to health and he started to walk.

Lord Archibald Craven in France, where he was trying to escape his pain and loss of Lady Lily in a dream told him to go back to Misselthwaite Manor.

When Lord Archibald Craven returned to Misselthwaite Manor he asked where his son was and Miss. Medlock told him that Lord Colin was in his room, but he wasn't and it was Martha Sowerby that told Lord Craven that Lord Colin was out in the garden with Lady Mary and her brother, Dickon.

Lord Archibald walks out to the garden, and when he walks in the garden is beautiful and restored and he sees the children playing and Lord Colin walks over to his father and he says "Look father. I am well and I can walk. It was my mother's garden that made me well and Dickon and Mary."

Lord Archibald embraces Lord Colin and Lady Mary thinks she is not wanted, but quite the contrary she did the one thing that no one could: she brought the family back together.