Journey Back Into History

Our story begins in the year of 5 January 1209 with the birth of Prince Richard of Cornwall, who was the second son of King John of England and Queen Isabella, Countess of Angoulême.

Prince Richard of Cornwall was the second son of King John of England and Queen Isabella of Angouleme.

Prince Richard of Cornwall by his mistress Joan de Vautort had a son, named Sir Richard of Cornwall and he married Lady Joan Fitzallan and they had Lady Joan of Cornwall who married Sir John Howard in 1331 and together they had a son name Sir Robert Howard and he married Lady Margaret and he married Lady Alice and they had Lord Robert Howard who married Lady Margaret de Mowbray and they had our hero, Lord John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk in 1425 and in the year of 1442 he married Lady Katherine De Moleyns and they had only surviving child, Lord Thomas Howard in 1443 who succeeded his father to the Dukedom of Norfolk in 1501 and he married twice, and between two wives he had 21 children and for of them were : Lord Thomas Howard, Lord Edmund and Lady Elizabeth by his first wife, Lady Elizabeth Tinley and Lord William Howard.

Our two Dukes come from Lord Thomas Howard and Lady Elizabeth Howard and Lord William Howard.

Lord Patrick William Howard first Duke of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12 is a direct descendant of Lord John Howard through his eldest son, Lord Thomas Howard and Lord John Carey is a direct descendant of Sir John Carey who married Lady Jane De Brian who had a son named Sir Robert Carey who married Lady Margaret Courtney who had Sir Philip Carey who married Lady Christina de Orchard and they had Lord William Carey who married Lady Alice Fulford and they had a son named Lord Thomas Carey who married Lady Margaret Spenser who was the daughter of Lady Eleanor Beaufort who was the daughter of Lord Edmund Beaufort who was the great-grandson of King Edward III through his third son, Lord John of Gaunt and his third wife, Lady Katherine Sywnford.

Lord Patrick William Howard was born in Pre-World War III Planet Earth in Norfolk, England under the glorious reign of King George VII of England who was the great-grandson of Queen Elizabeth II of England and Prince Philip of Greece in 2130.

King George VII became King in 2130, and at that time there were rumors of war.

Lord Patrick William Howard's father was Lord William Howard and his mother was Lady Elizabeth Stuart.

Lord William Howard was the second son of Lord Charles Howard and Lady Mary Grey and he wasn't expected to inherit his father's title or Dukedom.

Lord Patrick William Howard married Lady Margret Penelope Devereux in 2148 and she is the daughter of Lord Richard Devereux and Lady Dorothy Hastings.

Lord Patrick William Howard graduates from Oxford University with a master's degree in Architecture and they settle in a country manor in Norfolk, England.

Everything goes well for the young couple from 2150 until April 27, 2153 and Lord Patrick William Howard receives a vision from Odin and Frigga that World War III is about to break out.

Like Noah in his day Odin and Frigga tell him to go house to house and gather some of the most important families living in England at the time.

April 28 with Lord John Devereux. Lord Patrick William goes door to door and tells the following families that they must come with him to Heathrow International Airport in London, England.

Lord Patrick William and Lord John ask the following families to come with them: The Beauforts, The Beauchamps, The Bourbons, The Carey's, The Collins, The Craven's, The Devereux, The Greys, The Habsburgs,The Hastings, The Percy's, The Seymour's, The Staffords, The Stanhopes, The Stuart's, and The Valois.