Part - 10

Four years later...

Suyash comes back home late at night from work. He heads straight to his room and smiles looking at heavily pregnant Parvati who is at her study table preparing for her last exam of her final year. She has enrolled in one of the prestigious business schools in London, and ParYash has decided not to start a family till she completes her studies but their carelessness regarding birth control measures has led to Parvati's accidental pregnancy. They have decided not to abort their baby, they couldn't bring themselves to kill their child, and Parvati has assured him that she will manage her studies during pregnancy.

Suyash's face turns worried, noticing Parvati feeling difficulty while sitting, her back is aching he can sense it reading her face, he has seen her face problems like every pregnant woman does. Nausea, mood swings, tiredness, swelling and pain has become part of her life from the past few months and he would feel bad for her. Despite those difficulties she always has a smile on her face and excitement of going to be a mother soon and it makes him respect her more. ParYash does have a lot of beautiful moments during the gestation period.

He takes a pillow and places it behind her on the chair to support her. It startles her a little as she has been unaware of his presence.

"Tum kab aaye?" She smiles looking up at him.

"Bas abhi. Tum theek ho ?" He asks.

She nods her head in yes and tries to get up from her chair, "main tumhare liye khana lagati hoon."

"Main karlunga tum pareshan math hona," he says, making her sit back. She agrees. He freshens up quickly and brings his dinner to the room. It's better having his dinner in the room and watching his wife who looks cute in her maternity casual dress than eating alone in the dining area.

After eating his dinner, he is lying in bed and looks at Parvati

"Tumhe studies mein kuch madad chahiye toh mujhse puch sakti ho, main tumhare professor se accha pada sakta hoon," Suyash says.

She turns her neck to look at him. His possessiveness over her every time brings a smile on her lips. He is always irked by her handsome professor of economics who is the same age as him. Her professor has a soft spot for her as well as other Indian students because they are from his home country but Suyash always gets annoyed by him.

"Tumhe Professor Jha se chid kyun hoti hai woh kitne acche hai?" Parvati says, teasing him more.

"Uska tumhare saath extra sweet hona mujhe bilkul nahi pasand," he says, grumpily. Parvati suppresses her laughter. "Woh kya accha hai?! Professor koi bhi bansakta hai! Kitaab dekhkar padana koi badi baat nahi, mere jaisa woh kabhi nahi bansakta, successfully business empire chalana baccho ka khel nahi hai aur yeh sirf kitaab padhkar nahi hota aadmi ko business ka experience aur talent hona chahiye," Suyash says.

Parvati rolls her eyes. "Apne muh miya mithu."

"Sirf main nahi media outlets bhi kehti hai mere baare mein ki main one of the most successful and youngest businessmen!" Suyash says, his chest puffing out with pride.